18

september soon rolls in, amity's birthday is a week away. but those damned bodyguards.

they still kept following luz. she sticks with gus and willow as she thinks these guys would do something to her if she's alone.

luz is sitting on willow's roommate's bed, who also moved out. she looks at her gallery, reminiscing as she stares at the pictures of amity and her.

it's been so long ever since she heard amity's voice. can i even call her my girlfriend anymore?

sighing, luz dropped her phone on the bed and stared at willow and boscha messing with each other. boscha is poking willow's cheeks, distracting her from whatever she's reading.

"babeeeee." boscha said as she slides down to willow's back, then wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. "willow-y." then willow slammed her book close, inhales sharply and looked at boscha.

"yes."

boscha slowly opens her arms as she placed her head onto the pillows, willow rolls her eyes then she lightly smacked the book onto boscha's face making her yelp.

"later, someone is watching." willow muttered, boscha pulled the book away from her and looked at luz who's staring at them. boscha sat up and grinned.

"is it yearning hours already?" she teased, luz snapped out of her daze. she shook her head, dropped down onto the bed while facing the wall.

boscha felt bad seeing luz like this, she wants to tell her what amity told her. at least, give her some closure before...

"boscha." luz sudden turned over to face her, "yeah?"

"have you and amity been talking?" boscha tensed up on that question. this question only struck into luz's mind just now, she almost curses herself for not thinking of that.

"n-no.." boscha slowly shakes her head "me and amity aren't keeping in touch as well." luz lightly frowns, she sighs as she places her hand onto her forehead.

"heh, of course. thanks for letting me know." she turns her body around, facing the wall again. luz should've expected this, amity shuts people out.

should luz just forget amity?

she looks down at her hand, seeing the ring still attached on her middle finger. luz never takes it off. how can luz just.. forget amity? she's her first- everything.

amity's birthday is saturday, today's monday so this luz enough time to think of ways to finally talk to amity. just hear her voice one last time.

"you will leave the campus in 12:00, sharp. there will be no reason for you to be late whatsoever." odalia said over to the other end of the phone as amity listens to her mother.

"yes, mother." amity said nonchalantly, her voice tired.

"and amity, i'm so proud of you." amity cringed at that sentence, she wants to immediately erase it off her mind no matter what.

"thank you.. mother." then the call ended. amity drew the phone away from her ear, she looked at the extended hand beside her. it's one of the guards with their usual stoic face whilst motioning for amity to give their phone.