10

"whoa.." luz breath as she tries to calm her heart down. amity raised her hand over luz's head and started playing with her curly hair.

"jeez, you've been gripping my hair alot tonight." luz snickered, a light blush came to amity's face and softly smacked luz's cheeks. "shut up."

their bodies close to each other, luz's arms draped around amity's as she easily scoops her. luz started to feel drowsy as amity continued to play with her hair, but she doesn't wanna sleep just yet.

"amity." luz said with her voice soft and quiet, amity hummed in reply. she lets luz's hair go and stared into her the other girl's hues.

"what made you walk out that day?"

amity's breathing stopped momentarily, she rested her head onto luz's chest. "i.. i won't be staying here long.." she muttered. luz slightly frowned "what do you mean?"

"next year.. in my birthday, i'll be leaving college and inherit my parents' company since my siblings didn't want to, i'm their only option." amity knows it's not enough time for her and luz, but she wants to make it worthwhile.

it's the middle of october and nearing november.

"when's your birthday?" luz asked "september 23." amity replied (THIS AIN'T CANON). "whaaaaa did you have food prepared?" amity shook her head.

"i'm not a grade schooler anymore, luz."

"still! at least have pizza or something!" amity giggled, she lightly pinched her girlfriend's cheeks making her grumble. "we'll make this work amity." luz said while getting her cheeks squished.

luz lightly grabbed amity's wrist "i promise." she kisses her hand and made it cup her cheek. amity softly smiled "i love you." luz leaned in and softly kissed amity's lips.

everytime time they kiss, it felt electric and sweet. neither of them couldn't get over it.

"i love you too."

"oh! i almost forgot!" luz sat up a little to reach for her desk, she opened a drawer and let her hand do the searching.

"where is- aha!" she pulled out the necklace and held it in front of small light the outside has for amity to see.

"you.. kept it?" amity asked, she knew that the necklace went missing but didn't bother to look for it. but she didn't expect for luz to have it.

"here." luz grabbed her hand, planning to place on it but amity withdrew her hand back. she grabbed luz's hand and slowly closed it to place it near her chest.

"no.. you can keep it."

luz looked down at the necklace "are you sure?" amity nods, she lightly pecks luz's nose.

"let's get some shut eye."

▶▶▶

the noise of barking made the two lover slowly wake up from their sleep. it's the most comfortable sleeping they ever had.

luz raised her head to see king on the floor with his tongue stuck out. "what is it, bud?" she asked, groggily. king barked again, he grabbed his empty food bowl for luz to see.

"oh..." she giggled. luz sat up from bed, but she felt amity grab on her waist, preventing her to go anywhere. "amity, i gotta feed king." luz said as she lightly pat the other girl's head.

"nooo, stay..." she groaned. luz pecked amity's forehead and slowly took amity's arms off her. "i have to pee as well." amity lets out a muffled growl before sitting up.

she rubbed her eyes, letting herself adjust to the amount of light the room has. she watches luz grab amity's thrasher shirt from the ground, she wore and stood up to feed king.

taking a deep breath in, amity held the covers up to her chest to cover herself. she looked around for something to wear, then noticed a white button up shirt.

she snatched it off the ground and immediately wore it. the sleeves are rolled up so amity undid them and stood up from the bed.

king is already munching his breakfast, the sound of running water is heard in the bathroom. amity walked inside to see luz brushing her teeth, she crept up behind her and slowly wrapped her arms around luz.

"wanna eat something?" luz asked, she spat the foam of the toothpaste out of her mouth and washed her mouth. "i wanna sleep more." amity muttered as she buried her face in luz's back.

luz turned around, she lifted amity up and placed her next to the sink. "we could do that or," luz pressed amity against the wall and kissed the girl's lips.

"oh?" amity said smugly "what do you have in mind?" her voice dripping in a sultry tone. luz smirked, before their moment could turn into something else.

a knock is heard in the front door, luz placed amity down and walked over to the door. luz opens it, she hides behind the door since she's not wearing any pants.

"oh hey." it's her roommate, it's been awhile since she saw them. "sorry if i'm interrupting something," they said as they saw amity behind luz.

"i'm just gonna get my stuff. i'll move to another room." they explained, luz nods. she opens the door to let her roommate in. amity watches the roommate walk over to their bed and started stuffing their things on their duffle bag.

"this is the third time i've seen them." luz whispered to amity "drunk?" luz shook her head "no, like being in here. they're mostly out doing, god knows what."

"alright. it's nice knowing you liz." the roommate swung the duffle bag over their shoulder "luz." luz corrected them. "right, sorry." they walked pass the lovers and closes the door behind them.

"welp," luz clapped her hands together "i don't have a roommate anymore." then king barked, he jumped up onto the bed and started digging but luz clipped his nails, earning her some scratches.

luz chuckled "right. since it's saturday-" she swiftly turned around to face amity whom jumped at the sudden motion. "maybe we can do out, grab a drink or something." luz said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

amity cocked an eyebrow, amused at what the girl is trying to tell her. "are you asking me on a date, noceda?" luz smirked.

"what if i am, blight?"