12

it has been 2 weeks ever since luz and amity are offical.

they can't seem to separate themselves from each other, hell, it looked like amity moved in to luz since she's always in the girl's dorm.

with halloween only 3 days away, everybody started decorating the entire campus. some are fussing if they should wear a costume or not, because this is college after all!

"okay okay, how bout this?" luz pulled out a otter onesie, amity cracked a smile. "this one says 'i'm an otter!" luz said then her tone changed into dark "with a dark side."

"or this. i'm a witch."

"with a dark side."

"more like a dork side." amity muttered, luz heard that. "hey!" amity giggled "why do you have an otter onesie?"

"i tried wearing this in prom but got kicked out." luz explained as she lightly chuckled at the memory, she doesn't care if she got kicked out since she doesn't have a partner that night.

amity eyed the black witch outfit with a yellow crescent moon in the middle. i wonder what she'd look in that..., she thought.

"what are you gonna wear amity?" luz asked as she settled her two outfits down, amity shrugged and leaned against the wall. "casual, i guess."

"what?! this is halloween! casual ain't scary! besides," luz took out a folded paper, she flattened them and sat down next to amity. "there's a big party and everyone is invited!"

amity placed her head onto luz's shoulder as she reads the paper "hm, few miles away from here... who's house is this?" she asked. luz shrugged "i don't know, willow and gus just asked me if we're gonna come." luz replied.

amity grumbled before groaning, she fell onto the bed. "ami, come onnnn." luz whined as she laid down onto amity's chest, "i don't even have anything to wear."

"that's fine! you can wear my witch outfit and i'll wear the otter!" luz said with a big grin. amity cupped the other girl's cheeks and looked at her dead in the eyes, this made luz feel a little uneasy.

"a- ami?"

"will you stop that?" amity asked, "stop what?"

"being so cute!!" luz watches as her lover's cheeks turn into a light shade of red, amity slowly lets luz's cheeks go. "oh?" luz slowly smirked.

"okay then." she said, her tone of voice getting lower making amity's brain malfunction. "s-stop!" she lightly pushes luz's face off her making the girl laugh and snort.

"gimme a kiss baby!"

"noooo!"

▶▶▶

as night finally sets in, the decorative horror lights came to life and a bunch of vehicles started racing out of the campus parking lot. probably heading to the party or somewhere else.

amity waited for her lover next to her motorcycle. she ended up buy a vampire outfit in amazon, she pulled her collar off her neck only for it to continue strangling her when she let's go.