Chapter 46 Part 1: Daughter-in-law

"I don't have this meaning. Qing Qing came here, I couldn't be happier." Jiang Shu Hua spoke coldly then turning her head, she looked lovingly at her granddaughter, Lu Yun Qing. She waved her hand and spoke: "Qing Qing come over, sit here by grandma."

However, Lu Yun Qing didn't seem to hear and unclearly called grandpa and grandma before dropping her bottoms to sit beside Xu Bi. Her eyes turned around and caught sight of the car key on the table. She reached her hand out to take it and laughed: "Grandpa, grandma, is this my 16th birthday present? Just nice, I happened to want this car. Unexpectedly you have prepared this for me."

Done speaking, she was going to put the car keys in her bag. She had wanted this car since last month, but her mother said it was too expensive and wouldn't let her buy it. Her father also said her age was too young. There were already several cars for picking and dropping her off at home, it was not necessary to buy a new one. In the end, they didn't let her buy the car. These last few days, Lu Yun Qing had been continuously angry. Unexpectedly, the usually partial grandpa and grandma sent it to her.

Xu Bi herself didn't want to give in but seeing the car key, her eyes turned bright. A hypocritical smile immediately appeared on her face: "Dad, mom, you are being too kind, what are you doing sending a child such a good car. Qing Qing, bring the key here, mama will keep it for you." She was also aware of this latest car model. The common one was already 5 million or so. The old man and woman really spent a lot this time.

"This car is not Qing Qing's birthday present." Jiang Shu Hua's face immediately sank. She reached out her hand and took back the key from Xu Bi's hand, "Did I not give Qing Qing's birthday present? 16 years old and want a car?"

Seeing the car key was taken back, Lu Yun Qing was immediately dissatisfied. She frowned and spoke: "It's not me who's going to drive. There is a driver at home, I don't need to drive. I only want this car, there are several classmates who have their own car. I also must have one!"

"That's right, mom, dad, it's seldom that Qing Qing likes something. It's already in her hand, it's not proper for you to take it back, right?!" Xu Bi also followed her daughter to speak. These years Lu Song Nian kept his earnings himself and gave her a few hundred thousand for household expenses every month. There was simply not much money in her hand. She was embarrassed when she returned to her parent's home. This car was pretty good, if she could get hold of it, it was just enough to give it to her nephew.

This manner of speaking, this behaviour, simply looked like a village shrew who had no knowledge. Jiang Shu Hua was so angry her face turned red. It wouldn't be godd for Lu Nan Xian as the father-in-law to speak to his daughter-in-law.

Lu He Nian sat at the side and his eyes gradually sank. He coughed lightly and coldly spoke: "Enough, go back if you want to quarrel. This is the Lu home."

Although Lu Yun Qing was used to pestering people endlessly, in this home, she was most afraid of Lu He Nian. Hearing him speak, she immediately trembled and shut her mouth tightly.

However, Xu Bi was much more astute than Lu Yun Qing. She saw Yun Rong who was sitting by Lu He Nian's side eating fruits bite by bite and she understood in her heart that today, with the existence of this young lady, Lu He Nian wouldn't do anything to her. She laughed and opened her mouth to say: "He Nian, why haven't you visited Si Si recently? Si Si could already get down from the bed. A few days ago I went to see her, she still said that she misses you."

With success, Xu Bi saw the young lady's eating movement pause and smiled even wider. She had deliberately said that. From the door, she had seen nanny Wang busy in the kitchen. There was lobster, there was abalone, preparing such good dishes must be for this young lady.

The two old fools were biaised, everything was set aside for Lu He Nian. Everything for Lu He Nian's partner was all better than for her. At that time, they didn't prepare all these when she visited. Each one of them looked down on her family's small business.

In addition, Jiang Si Si was clearly someone she personally introduced. Lu He Nian didn't even give face to her elder sister-in-law. It didn't matter that he didn't go to the blind date, but the other person fell and broke their leg and he didn't visit her. The whole Haishi knew about it and the Jiang family's madam complained to her about it.

Now in a blink of an eye he brought a girl home. Xu Bi couldn't break things up but she could create mischief!

Who's Si Si? Yun Rong stared blankly and glanced at Lu He Nian.

Lu He Nian saw the young lady looking at him and his heart tensed. He raised his head, looked coldly at Xu Bi and spoke: "Who's Jiang Si Si?"

At first Xu Bi had prepared a pile of words to speak but was blocked by this sentence. For a moment, the words were stuck in her throat, she held back until her face turned red. A trace of anger rose in her heart. Turning her head to look at Yun Rong, she spoke: "Little sister, what does your family do?"

Seeing that Xu Bi still refused to back down, Lu He Nian frowned. Just as he was about to speak, he saw the young lady lift her head and flatly said: "Why should I tell you?"

Even though it was a simple sentence, in Xu Bi's ears it seemed as if she was looking down on her. It immediatelyt provoked her anger and she scolded Yun Rong: "What do you mean? You have no manners. You haven't even entered the Lu family's door and already thought of yourself as a member. I'm telling you, it's still not certain whether you could enter the door of the family. Even if you could enter the door, whether you have the life......." it's still hard to speak.

"Enough!" Xu Bi hadn't finished talking, Lu Nan Xian already stood angrily. He pointed at the door and said: "You go out!"

Lu Nan Xian said this sentence clearly to protect Yun Rong. For the sake of a little girl who hadn't entered the door he didn't give her face like this, Xu Bi became even more angry. At first, Lu family only had her, this one daughter-in-law, so she didn't feel it. Now another was coming and even before she entered the door, they were obviously partial towards her. How could she endure.

Her head was hot, Xu Bi not only didn't leave, she still continued scolding: "Which of my words were wrong, it's He Nian's life fate. Can't even stand being close to him, still want to sleep together? I think if it weren't a person from a decent family, it's impossible to be willing unless it was for money, right?!"

"Your mouth is too dirty!"

Xu Bi's voice just fell, Yun Rong frowned and retorted. Her fingertips moved slightly and a wisp of light green light in a short while shot to Xu Bi's mouth. Only an "ah" was heard and Xu Bi suddenly covered her mouth.

"What did you do to me?" Xu Bi's mouth felt hot as if it was smeared with chilli, it continued to throb. She was suddenly frightened and looked at Yun Rong.

"I'm just giving your mouth a slap." Yun Rong coldly said: "If you still continue babbling nonsense, I will not just hit you!"

Xu Bi heard and immediately looked at Yun Rong in alarm. Just now she hadn't moved, how to beat her?

Jiang Shu Hua and Lu Nan Xian were also frightened by this scene and were stunned in their spot. However, they knew Yun Rong was a person from Xuanmen. Perhaps this was the method used by the Xuanmen people?

Only Lu He Nian had been paying attention to the young lady from the beginning and caught sight of her finger's movement. He couldn't help raising his lips up in a smile.

"What are you? Dare to hit my mother!" Contrary to what one thought, Lu Yun Qing just finished playing with her cell phone and didn't see this scene. Hearing Xu Bi got beaten, she angrily stood up and went to punch Yun Rong.

Lu He Nian was about to block but before Lu Yun Qing arrived in front of Yun Rong, she seemed to be entangled by something and fell on the floor with a "plop" in a prostrating posture.