Chapter 35 Part 1: Hypocrite

Although there was a flash of confusion in the mirror demon's heart, the mirror demon quickly calmed down. She knew if Yun Rong really wanted to scatter her soul, it was just a matter of moving her hand. But at the moment, she hadn't made any move, that must be because she still had some use.

Talking about directly killing her was nothing more than to frighten her.

"Even if you beat me to death it's useless. I also know this much!" Realizing this, the mirror demon also no longer felt so afraid. She no longer shrank herself into the corner and there was a hint of pride in her voice.

The ball of transparent stuff even began to take shape, exposing an expression of being very pleased with herself.

Yun Rong looked at the constantly moving mirror demon inside the transparent container and asked faintly: "You are really prepared to not talk?"

"I don't know anything, what should I say?" The mirror demon replied, yet her tone of speaking clearly indicated that even if she knew, she wouldn't spill anything.

Yun Rong's face sank, this time she was really angry. Since she was able to turn into human form, there had never been any small demon who dared to be so arrogant in front of her. She turned her head and faced Wan Bo: "Remove the enchantment."

"Senior, if the enchantment is taken away, the mirror demon will immediately run away." Wan Bo quickly replied when he heard her. It had to be known that mirror demons had no substance and could travel back and forth at mirror-like places. There were many trigram lenses in the special house, if the mirror demon went into any one of them, it would not be possible to grab it. What's more, the mirror demon's main part still existed. If she decided to hide inside her body, then it would be very difficult to find.

"I'm here, she cannot escape." Yun Rong knew what Wan Bo was thinking. Although mirror demons were not powerful and at best could only confuse people, however, their ability to flee was truly amazing and difficult to deal with.

Wan Bo also knew Yun Rong's ability. Hearing her reply, he didn't speak much and reached his hand out to tear the enchantment. But Fu Xiao and Qiu Dongming had only heard of Yun Rong's power. Everyone said it was better seeing for oneself than hearing from many others. Yun Rong's appearance did not resemble a great master, so the two people quietly took out their tools, as precautions in case the mirror demon ran away.

In his heart, Qiu Dongming still couldn't accept, but he had some curiosity on what Yun Rong could do so he didn't say anything.

For a moment, the atmosphere in the room became somewhat heavy. Ever since Jiang Yan entered the room, he hadn't spoken a word. The mirror demon's appearance wasn't as horrible as Luo Feifei that day, yet when he recalled that she was a demon, his conditioned reflex was to shudder and the entire person withdrew towards Lu He Nian's back.

Everyone talked without avoiding the mirror demon. As a result, she heard that the enchantment was about to be removed and made good preparations at once. Her gaze fell on the body of the man behind Lu He Nian. That man was wearing a huge ring on his hand without any decoration at the top, just an irregular cross section. Just nice, this ring happened to be made of platinum and reflected lights, exposing a very small mirror surface.

She prepared once the enchantment was removed, she would directly flee into the ring. As long as she could escape this room, then outside, no matter if it was stainless steel, cups, or makeup mirrors with mirrors on the surface, she could stay temporarily. There were so many mirror surfaces, these people wouldn't be able to capture her.

In regards to the skill of escaping, nobody had been able to surpass her, this mirror demon. So she was fairly confident.

Wan Bo used both of his hands to pinch out a mantra and the enchantment surrounding the container disappeared in an instant.

A white light flashed across everyone's eyes. The mirror demon was like an arrow released from a bow string, with a swift sound and directly flew towards Jiang Yan.

"What the......." Jiang Yan unconsciously reacted, but before he could finish his words, he felt his sight blackened. A huge force came over him, making the entire person fall onto the ground.

His back was ferociously thrown onto the floor, yet this wasn't the most painful part. The most painful thing was the finger where he put his ring on, it felt as if it was going to be snapped off by Yun Rong.

"Want to run?" Yun Rong knew the mirror demon wanted to flee and held Jiang Yan's finger. The other hand was grabbing the ring on the finger. From her hand, a ball of translucent things appeared, "Even if you die you won't change, I think you can no longer stay!"

"Ah......." As Yun Rong's five fingers tightened, the mirror demon issued a loud and painful shriek.

"Ah....... very painful ah!" Jiang Yan's face all of a sudden turned deathly white from pain. Unexpectedly, the mirror demon bit his finger in a moment of desperation.

Seeing that the mirror demon bit people, Yun Rong also no longer hesitated and directly exert pressure on her hand. In a short while, the mirror demon was pulled away from Jiang Yan and directly thrown towards a distant place.

The mirror demon had no substance, actually with this throw, she wouldn't be injured in the slightest. But she was thrown so suddenly and with a loud "bang", knocked onto the wall before she slid down. Afterwards she could no longer float.

"I was bitten by a demon, am I going to die?" Jiang Yan was sitting on the floor, he tried to climb up many times to no avail. In the end, Lu He Nian supported him to stand up. His whole arm kept trembling, the ring had already come off earlier. In the area where the ring was placed before, there was a wound the size of a coin, a chunk of meat missing from the bite.

"Just a bite from a demon, you will not die." Yun Rong was a little speechless looking at the constantly trembling Jiang Yan. She reached out her hand towards the wound and erased the leftover traces of demon and inauspicious air. "The wound is good now, it will be fine."

"Really? But this is a demon's bite!" Jiang Yan was not convinced, his peach blossom eyes hung down and looked at Yun Rong miserably.

Although Jiang Yan was a very masculine man, but at the age of 20, in Yun Rong's eyes, he wasn't any different from a small child. He had grown and had a set of good features. At the moment, his shivering appearance made people feel sad.