Chapter 4

(Aaliyah P.O.V.)

As we entered Alfa Lukes office, he came around his desk and shook our mothers and James' hands and welcomed them back to the pack. When he got to me though, he just stoped and stared. I began to get nervious and as I began to shrink back, he stoped me and began to smile as he said "Oh Aaliyah, you have grown to be such a beautiful young were. Your mate is very lucky. The last time I saw you, I remember one of the other she wolves was trying to get Xaviers' attention away from you and then you had began to growl and then jumped on her. It was so cute how you were with your possessions then."

I looked at my parents then to Alfa Luke. Why can't I remember any of that and do you know who my mate is" I asked him. "Well Aaliyah you were very young and a lot of time has passed since that day, and yes, I do know who your mate is, as do your parents. But, they are not allowed to tell you. You will find out who it is soon."

Alfa Luke turned and went to sit back behind his desk. He looked between James and me before saying, "since it is already the middle of the afternoon and I am sure you both would like to unpack and get settled a bit before the rest of the younger pack comes in from the school, I will let you to go." He looked at James and then said "James, you will be starting Wolfsbane Academy Monday morning." He then turned towards me. " Aaliyah, you will start on Wednesday since your birthday is Tuesday, and you will be shifting." "Your father will show you both to your rooms," With that our father nodded and lead us back down the hall, where we had first come through, towards the stairs that our father had came down when we arrived.

As we walked up the stairs, I admired how beautiful everything was. The stairs and banister were made of a white marble. I loved the smooth, cool feel as I held onto the rails. The carpet that ran up the middle of the stairwell, was a deep ruby red and looked to be as soft as a cottontail. I was tempted to stop and run my palm on it just to see. I didn't want someone to see me doing something so foolish.

At the top of the stairs, we took a right and walked down the hall. We arrived at James' room first. Our father opened the door and my mouth dropped down in awe. "Good, everything stayed the way I had it," James said. I liked James' room. It was huge. The walls were a light blue and there was a queen sized bed with a dark blue comforter in the middle of his room.

Our parents turned to leave to roomand chuckled as the said, "come along Aaliyah, you still have to see your room." I turned and began to follow them out of mt brothers room. Instead of staying and unpacking, James had said he wanted to see where my room was. I know that he had already known where it was. Big brothers and their protectiveness. I wonder if my mate would be as protective of me as James is. That would be so annoying. We had passed quite a few rooms before we finally stoped at my room which was at the end of the hall.

My mother smiled and said" go ahead dear, open the door."

I reached with a shaking hand and opened my door to my new room. I couldn't believe my eyes. My mouth was open in shock. The room looked to be even bigger than that of James'. The walls were a dark blue, which was my favorite color. All the furnature looked like it was a dark mahogany. I looked to my right and there were two glass doors that lead outside to a balcony. I ran towards the doors with a smile, pushed the lacey cream colored curtains to the side and stepped out onto the balcony. My eyes went wide as I took in the beatiful sight of the forest and meadows below. I was in absolute awe. I couldn't believe it.

"Are you sure this is my room?" I asked turning towards my mom and dad. My mother chuckled softly, "Yes dear, Alfa Luke had picked this room especially for you. He knows your love for the forest, even before your first shift. He knows it will be stronger after. He wanted you to have a great view." My dad then spoke up. "An even better thing than that of the view, is that you both have your own bathrooms and won't have to share with eachother." "Now both of you and your mother have a lot of unpacking to do and dinner will be ready shortly." With that our parents smiled, turned to leave my room, heading towards their room on the parents side of the house, to do who knows what, without disruption for a bit.

James sighed and said "if you need help with anything, just holler to me through the link, and I'll come back down." He then walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and walked towards his own room to unpack.

I sighed and began to unpack the boxes I had labeled as my clothes onto my bed before I could sort out which ones were supposed to be put in the closest.

~~~~~

I would like to thank everyone who reads my book. Like I may have said before, this is my first book to write for myself. It was originally going to have this mostly as a rejection story, but my thoughts have changed, and so there will probably be some rejection.... Also if there is anything you would like to see happen in the story, please message me or comment, and I may work it into the story. As of the next chapters to come, it may take a little bit longer for me to write, as I have nothing else pre-written on paper and wiill be typing straight onto wattpad. So my apologies in advance .... with that

Vote ..... Fan ...... Comment ......

Thanks Melody

~~~~~~