𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 (short chapter)

Freya and the rest of the Mikaelson's have been trying to find some information of jughead or at least a location.

But nothing...

It was like he was ghost...

No medical records....

There was no record of him at all...

They tried so many cities but he wasn't there.

That's when they started to suspect that he wasn't in the US but instead in a different country. So that's when they started to to look in other countries. Hoping he'd be there, but so far no luck.

"We searched for days Freya he's no were to be found." Klaus said as he poured himself a drink. "Okay it just means that we have to look harder." Freya hated the fact that she hasn't found jughead yet.

"Freya don't worry we will find him." Elijah really wanted to help Freya he didn't like to see her suffering. He hated to see any of him family suffering so that's why he vowed to help Freya find jughead no matter how long it took.

The three Mikaelson's sat not knowing what to say to one another. To be honest all of them were in there own little world. Freya and Elijah thinking of a way to find jughead and klaus well it may not look like it but he does want to find jughead. Even though he hasn't met him yet he feels as though hes already apart of the family.

(人*'∀`)。*゚+

Riverdale

If you wanna have the best time of your life then come to riverdale the town of pep and love. We will welcome you with open arms.

Come visit any time cause we'll always be here waiting just for you....

To be continued...

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 333

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 333

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢: -SHOTARONCT

LOW KEY HATE THIS CHAPTER! IT'S SO CRAPPY I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER AND IM SO SORRY FOR THE MONTH OF HIATUS! THIS TIME I WILL BE UPDATING ONLY ON SUNDAY'S. SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES IN THE CHAPTER.