𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Not edited

The day has come the day Freya has been dreading for months. Today was the day her son died and his birthday. Freya would be lying if she that she wants sad because no matter how hard she tries to hide that pain it will always be there.

And at some point, she's going have to face it way or another.

Now Freya has mentioned that she lost her son due to her taking a potion to the rest of her family but they never really asked how she felt. About her losing her son, so they never really knew how she would feel when the day of his death anniversary would come. So they didn't think too much of it, that was until they saw Freya acting weird.

And to be honest that did send red flags for the Mikaelson's but yet again they diced to brush it off as nothing. But Freya she was grieving she barley went put her room and if she did it was for food and to use the bathroom. But other than that she didn't talk to anyone she didn't want to do anything at all.

And yet again the Mikaelson's noticed and this time they didn't brush it off. They decide to do something to help her because she did so much just to help them. They wanted to do the same they wanted to help her go through whatever she's going through.

Besides she's family.

3rd pov.

As the Mikaelson's were downstairs talking about how they should help Freya. That was until they heard a thud from upstairs in Freyas room. And they all ran up to her room and saw her on her knees crying. And they saw blood running out of her nose and a little out of her ears.

They looked at her in panic and took downstairs to the living room and tried to calm her down but it seemed like nothing was working. That was until they heard her mummelb 'he's alive'.

But seemed like Klaus was fed up with her by now and decide to say something.

"Freya tell us what the hell happened up there, if not I swear-" Klaus was interrupted my Freya chanting a spell. All the Mikaelson's knew was that something happened to Freya when she was up in her room and they need to know what.

It felt like an eternity until Freya came back from her spell and this time she a crying tears of joy. The Mikaelson's still confused were going to ask what was going on. Until Freya got up from were she was sitting. Walked towards her bed room getting a map and then going to the kitchen for a knife.

Right when she was about to slit the palm of her hand. Until Rebekah spoke up, "Freya tell us what the hell is going on" Rebekah said obviously worried for her sister.

"Don't you get he's alive." Freya said while turning to her family who obviously still confused.

"Freya who's alive?" Hayley asked thinking it might be another one there enemies. But what they all heard next was just so shocking.

"My son he's alive...I-i-i don't know how it's possible but he is and im going to find him."Freya was determined to find her son.

"It's official she's gone mad." Kol said to the rest of the Mikaelson's who just stared at Freya she lost her mind. She told that her son died a thousand years ago. And she saying that he's alive.

"Aunt Freya even if that was true how'd you find out. Maybe it could have been a dream of something else." Hope said to Freya who seemed kinda crazy in the eyes of the rest of the Mikaelson's.

"No no I saw him in a vision he was there he looked a little older then Hope. H-he was all grow up and I saw him with a group of friends at a diner eating. I'll show you the vision I saw then you'll see that im crazy" Freya pleaded with her family who at this point didn't know what to say.

"Fine if you really believe he's alive then show us and if he's not alive well just like Kol said you've gone mad"

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 740

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢: -SHOTARONCT