𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Not edited

Have you ever felt a grief of despair that you can barely keep yourself stable? Like you just can't handle the pain that you shut yourself from the wold. Freya Mikaelson sure knows that feeling well, maybe a little too well for her own sake.

But she has felt pain that no one should ever feel. She lost a lot of things in her life but nun of that compares to losing a child. 

As you may have noticed or not, but if you did you would have noticed that Freya is going through the death of her child from thousands of years ago. The thing is she never had the time to grieve for her child. Because she was always asleep, because of the curse Dahlia did.

But now that Feya was free from Dahlia and there was no longer drama or people trying to attack her family. She finally had time, to think to process what had happened in her life. She would always think about the good and the bad that happened in her life.

She mostly focused on the bad and all that was taken from her.

And what was taken from her was her child.

And today was his death anniversary.

And with the anniversary of her dead son comes secrets that Freya never knew about. And with secrets come anger but also the truth that was once taken from you.

 And with secrets come anger but also the truth that was once taken from you

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟹90

𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢: -SHOTARONCT