Prologue

In the universe, people are divided between Angels and Devils. Unlike what others might think, devils are known to be the outcast of the society. They are hated for their sly and snarky personality, and their short temper. Angels think that Devils are always evil and up to no good which is not always the case. Because of their short temper, they have less chance to be successful which is why they are usually looked down upon by Angels.

For ages, Angels and Devils have hated each other. Angels hate the Devils' dark personality and Devils hate the Angels' arrogance and pride. Ironic isn't it. But some angels became arrogant because of their success rate, especially those who are still teenagers. As generations passed, the hatred between them slightly died down but that doesn't mean that it disappeared. 

If you think the way Angels treat Devils in society is awful then you should see at school. The devils in the school absolutely loath the angels. The devils are often bullied by a group of cocky Angels and reaches to measures like drugging. It was awful until Angels are basically not angels anymore with their devil-like personality. Is there any way for this hatred to disappear? 

This story mainly focuses on Markhyuck but there are other ships included. Forgive my horrible English and typos. There might be some slow updates because I'm busy with school but I'll try to update when I can.