➹Akaashi x Reader - Wild (Halloween Special)*Kinky*

[Wild]
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

Tonight was Halloween. Everyone in your classes were cheerful and excitedly impatient for the day to end so they could go home for the weekend and enjoy Halloween. You on the other hand, didn't care much for the holiday at all, in fact, you hated it. Even as a kid you would never dress up or go to parties.

People often called you dull or boring, but to be quite frank, you didn't care. You enjoyed your calm laid back Halloween, treating it like it was any other normal night. It was peaceful and you had hoped to keep it that way, until you transferred schools.

Your parents decided it would be a good idea to move when you were already halfway through the second term of your last year in high school; so leaving all your friends behind, you came to the school Fukurodani in Tokyo.

Bouncing your leg nervously, people began filing into the room, all sitting in their little clicks and friend groups that you knew you would never be a part of. Right as the bell rang, a tired looking guy with dark hair and greenish blue eyes stepped inside, moving to sit down right next to you. He gave you a small smile before looking ahead to the front of the class where the teacher stood, beginning to talk about some random topic.

You weren't sure why, but the dark haired guy sitting next to you seemed... strange. It's like he was just putting on a face in front of the class. Even though you knew nothing about him, you had a feeling that he was hiding something.

***

Eventually the class ended and everyone got a 5 minute break until the next class. Your eyes couldn't stop themselves from drifting to him every few seconds. It was almost painful to look away. Who is he? You asked yourself, eyebrows tightly knit together.

Breaking you from your thoughts, he turned to you, holding out his hand. "You're new right? I'm Akaashi Keiji." He said in a monotonous yet calming voice.

Your cheeks heated up slightly as you took his warm hand into your own, giving it a light shake.

"(F/N)(L/N)." You responded, equally as calm.

He smiled at you, pulling his hand away and resting his chin in his palm as he kept his eyes meeting yours. You bit your lip, feeling a little bit confused by his notion.

"Halloween." He stated.

"Sorry?"

"Lets hang out on Halloween." He said,  making your eyes go slightly wide.

With a little chuckle, you shook your head, "I don't really like Halloween..."

"Then let's just hangout on the 31st, no context for Halloween whatsoever. Just a normal day." He restated making you furrow your brows in confusion. He seemed  bit straight forward, but not in an annoying way.

"O-Okay..." You mumbled, brushing some of your (H/C) locks out of your face.

He turned his attention out the window of the classroom, still leaving you at a loss and confused for what the hell he was even talking about. You literally just met the kid and he wants to hangout already?

He turned back to you which made you flinch. "Let me get your number and we can exchange details sometime during lunch." He said  holding out his hand for you to give him your phone.

***

Your eyebrows furrowed together. So far Akaashi seemed... nice, but he was a bit too straight forward and monotonous for you. Heaving a sigh, you finally handed him your phone, waiting patiently as he typed in his number and then handed it back to you. He gave you his phone as well to white you did the same and gave it back, feeling a bit skeptical about this whole situation.