➹Bokuto x Reader - I'm Your's

[I'm Your's]
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

Bokuto and you have been long time childhood friends. You've grown up together and spent almost every day of your lives together whether it be in school, after school, weekends, and so on. He's always been the "boy next door" kind of guy, and never fails to be by your side when you need it most. As you've grown up, you always go to each other's houses and have sleepovers from time to time, but things have sort of shifted. He's had girlfriends, while you've just watched from the sidelines, never being able to tell him how you really feel about him, and the fact that you've practically been in love with him since the beginning of junior high. Hopefully you'll tell him one day.

"Bokuto!" You yell and wave at him, as he leaves the gym from his volleyball practice. The two of you always walk home together and live relatively close.

"(Y/N)! Did you wait long?" He smiles and continues approaching you.

"No, not too long," you respond, "but let's get to your house, I'm starving, plus it's Friday so your mom is making homemade yakisoba." You practically drool just thinking about it.

He chuckles, "you sure love that stuff don't you?"

Not as much as I love yo- ahem. "Of course, your mom's is the best I've ever had!"

"Pfft, I've made you my own recipe too, but you hated it," he pouts, reminiscing to the time he served you a plate of over salted and burnt soba.

"Well yeah, it was disgusting," you joke and pat his sweaty back, "but you'll get better... hopefully."

He lets out a loud fake gasp, "you're so mean," he 'cries' out.

"Pfft, you're just a big baby," you state, rolling your eyes and continuing towards his house as he follows closely behind you, pouting the rest of the way there.

When you get there, you are both greeted by the delicious aroma of your soon to be dinner, and you feel your knees weaken from the smell. (No this is not a Food Wars fanfic, I swear)

"We're back~." Bokuto yells to his mother standing in the kitchen cooking.

"Welcome home, kids." She replies, a happy tone in her voice.

"Smells delicious!"

She giggles, "I'm so happy you enjoy my cooking (Y/N)."

"Of course!" You say, "your cooking rivals that of professional chefs!"

Blushing, she replies, "oh, you're so sweet."

You shoot her a smile back before feeling a tug on your sleeve from Bokuto.

He leans over to you, let's go wait upstairs until dinner is ready," he says standing up and dragging you up the stairs. "Call us down when food's ready ma!"

"Okay~!"

When we get upstairs, you sit on his bed and wait as he heads into the bathroom to change out his sweaty volleyball clothes. When he comes back out, he let's out a long sigh and flops down on the bed next to where you are currently sitting.

"Are you gonna sleep over tonight?" He asks.

"I didn't bring a bag though."