✿Kageyama x Dancer! Reader x Hinata - Friends

[Friends]
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊
(3rd Person)

The way her body moved that day, was unlike anything the two young players had ever seen. After deciding to help their friend with her up and coming dance competition, they were left speechless. Their hearts clenched in awe and something more, watching her follow along to the music. The sweat dripping down her face, her eyes seducing the two volleyball players. It was jaw dropping to watch.

As the music comes to a stop, the girl strikes her last powerful pose, her chest heaving up and down. Kageyama and Hinata stare at her unable to say anything, and unable to move their feet.

Finally she walks over to where the two are standing, a towel hung over her shoulder.

"How was that?" She asks, still slightly out of breath.

Kageyama and Hinata snap out of their clouded thoughts.

"That was amazing, (Y/N)." Kageyama is the first to speak, not exactly knowing what to say.

Hinata pitches in, "Yeah! When it got to that one part you did the whole 'Gwahh' thing and then 'boom!' It was so cool!"

The young dancer blushes, "pfft, I messed up in a lot of parts, but I'll get better. I still have another week to practice before the competition..."

"Messed up!? It looked perfect to me!" Hinata loudly states.

"Yeah, it looked great." Kageyama adds.

She laughs, "thanks guys, still... I'm gonna get even better, until I win that competition."

In all honesty, she was stressed out. She knew there were people better than her competing as well. People that have beaten her before, time and time again. Her inspiration and hope were beginning to waver the more loses she faced.

"We'll be there."

"Eh?" (Y/N) turns to look at the dark haired boy.

"We'll be there to support you at your competition." He explains.

"Yeah! We're gonna watch you win." The much shorter boy adds.

Her heart clenches, "t-thank you... it means a lot."

What the girl didn't know was that in her one performance alone, she had captured the hearts of both Kageyama and Hinata. They both decided, that they would confess to her at her competition. There was nothing planned by either boys together, and yet, they both had the same idea.

***
(Second Person)

"Ughh, I'm so nervous!" You hold your stomach, the 'butterflies' beginning to be too much.

You feel a hand on your shoulder, "you'll be fine (N/N), just take deep breaths, you got this," your friend from the dance academy reassures you.

Some of the weight is taken off your shoulders after hearing her words, "thank you, (B/F/N)."

She nods and begins to prepare for her number which is coming up. Meanwhile you are performing last.

"(Y/N)!" You hear a deep voice call from behind you.

You turn around to come face to face with Kageyama.