Chapter 6

I'm proud to announce that there is 335 reads on this!! Thank you so much guys!! I love all of you so much! <3

Shaylee is wearing the one that says I Hate You with the boots, glasses and hair style from the other outfit.

___________________________________

~~The Next Day~~

"Please Shay? Please" The boys begged me. I scratched my head. This was an extremely hard decision. Don't get me wrong, making a music video with the boys would be tons of fun but, I don't want anything to happen to me and then it cause the babies any harm.

 "C'mon babe it'll be so much fun. We won't be doing much. It's the video for Amnesia. We're gonna be doing a lot of sitting down and there's one scene where we're going to be in a pool having fun and doing what ever we want. Nothing's gonna happen. I promise." Calum explains to me.

I sigh, "Fine but, if something happens to me I'll kill you all with my bare hands." I tell them. They all throw their hands up and slowly start to back away from me. I laugh at their stupidity.

"Thanks Shaylee. Just make sure you don't yell at anyone because when you get moody you yell at people." Luke laughs. I stick my tongue out at him. Gosh older brothers could be so annoying sometimes.

"Your welcome Lukey. Well, I'm going shopping with mum. So, I'll talk to you guys later." I smile.

"Bye Shaylee." They all say at once. Luke walks up to me and gives me a hug. Calum follows behind him giving me a kiss on the cheek and giving me a hug. I wave good bye and head to the lobby of the hotel where my mum awaited me.

Turns out my mum was totally fine with me and Calum sharing the same room and sleeping in the same bed. I was actually quite surprised when I asked her.

I walk down the hall for a little while until I found an elevator. I push the down button and wait another 5 minutes for the doors to open. I step in seeing there was only two people in there. A mother and her daughter. The daughter whispers something in the mother's ear.

"Yes, Gianna go ahead." The mother sighs. The girl squeals with excitement. She takes a few steps toward me. I noticed the picture of me in one of her hands and a picture of Luke in another.

"Hi," She whispers, "I-I'm a huge fan of you and your brother do you mind signing this for me?" She asks handing the picture of myself to me.

"Sure sweetheart." I smile. A big smile appears on her face. I quickly scribble my name on the picture and hand it back to her.

"Thank you so much! Oh and do you think you can have your brother sign this for me? Then maybe give it back? We're on floor 3 in room 205." She says handing the picture of Luke to me. I take it from her and look at the picture and then back at her.

"Okay, I'm about to go to the mall with my mum but how about me and you meet up in the lobby about 6 o'clock and I could take you up to our room and have him sign it right in front of you. You can meet all four of them if you want. The boys love their fans." Her face lit up and she looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh my gosh!" She looks to her mom, "Please mom?!" She begs. Her mum thinks for a few seconds.

"Yeah, okay. Please make sure your back before it's time for bed." Her mom agrees. The mother puts out her hand. "I'm Alice. This means a lot to my daughter, thank you so much."

"Shaylee, your welcome." I reply shaking hands with her. The elevator comes to a stop and put my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Just don't tell anyone, okay?" I whisper. She nods her head and wraps her arms around my waist. I hug her back and say goodbye. I have to say, a lot Luke's fans like me.