Chapter 31

-Just as a reminder, in the book it's February 3rd 2015. The babies are 1 month old.

-I wanna talk SLFL tour dates!! I live in New Jersey, so I'm going on July 10th!! Let me know if we have the same show!! Maybe we can meet up!

-If I published a new book like sometime this week, would any of you read it? It's a Michael FF and I would really love if you guys checked it out :) I'll put a preview at the end if you wanna read it.

*Not Edited*

Calum's POV

I chuckle as Shaylee continues mumble words in her sleep. After everything we've gone through, its surprising she could look so peaceful as she sleeps. I smile and place kiss on her forehead before leaving bed and making my way to the nursery.

I slowly open the door, making sure not to disturb the two of the three sleeping babies. I look into Andrew's crib to find moving about.  "Hey little guy." I smile. He looks up and grins. I pick him and cradle him in my arms.

He begins to stir around in my arms and whine. "What? What's wrong, bud?" I ask him, as if he was going to answer. He didn't smell so he definitely didn't need to be changed. I begin looking around the room for his bottle. He was probably hungry.

I find it laying on the ground beside the rocking chair. I chuckle, "Uncle Michael must not have cleaned up after himself."

While Shay and I were at the hospital I had Michael babysit. If I could do anything to get Luke off of Michael's mind, it was to babysit. He loves them and enjoys hanging out with them.

I lay the little Andrew back in his crib and go to the corner of the room. I pick up the bottle and run to the bathroom to rinse it off. 'Cause you know, germs and stuff. 

I return to the nursery and find Andrew in the same position I had left him in. He was such a good little baby. All bubbly and silly all the time. I could definitely see that coming from me.

I pick him up and bring the bottle to his lips. He gladly takes and finishes it in about 4 minutes. He eats fast, that's from me too.

I put down the bottle and lay him on my shoulder. I burp him, which results in me getting spit up all over the back of my shirt. I tend to forget to put a wash cloth down so that it doesn't get all over me. That's pretty much what happens all the time.

A place kiss on his forehead and lay him down for the last time. I look into the other two cribs to check on Lucas and Harmony. Although them sleeping was a good thing, I hated it because I don't get to spend as much time with them.

Halfway out the door I pull my shirt over my head and toss it into the laundry bin. I make my way into my room to find Shaylee stirring around in her sleep. She must be so tired from all this running back and forth.

I go into the dresser and grab one of my old band tees. I slip it on and climb back in bed. As I snuggle back into bed, Shaylee jolts forward.

"Luke! Where's Luke? Is he okay? Where is he? Calum, is he okay? Where is he?" She yells.

I sit up and begin rubbing her back. Tears were running down her face. "Babe, what's wrong? What happened, Shay?"

"Luke," she sighs, "is he... is he g-gone?"

"What, no. No, Luke is fine. There's nothing wrong with him. We're gonna go pick him up from the hospital in a couple of hours. I just wanted to let you get some sleep." I explain to her.

More tears start falling from her eyes. "Oh thank God. I had this awful dream a-and he was gone, Calum."

I pull her into a hug, "You don't need to talk about if you don't want to, love. Just know, Luke is fine." I explains to her.