Chapter 6.

Muni's POV

"She'll kill us when she wakes up." I heard Aisha whispering to the girls. I acted like I was still sleeping.

"She gave me 15 missed calls." Nancy whispered back.

"Mine's 20." Maryam also whispered.

"When you're done whispering, you'll let me sleep." I snapped. They all snapped their heads to me, all having guilty expressions.

"We're sorry, we slep-" Nancy began saying, but I cut her off.

"I don't need your sorrys, it's not useful to me." I stood up and went to the bathroom. I came out shortly after and laid back on my bed and turned to the wall. I picked my phone and called a restaurant, I was starving. I ordered what I wanted and extra incase the girls ask for some, I'm not taking any chances.

"We are sorry na!" Aisha said coming to sit on my bed. I tried kicking her off but she held my legs in place, making the rest of the girls come closer to my bed.

"We are sorry, Muniratu!" Nancy laughed after I glared at her. I hated being called Muniratu.

"Leave me alone." I feigned anger. Truth be told, I wasn't angry again, since I wanted to tell them what had happened.

"Please na." Maryam said, before they all stated tickling me. Even before their hands touched me I started squirming, I knew they wanted to tickle me and I have a very ticklish body.

"S-t-o-p, pl-ease st-op. I.. I for- give you." I cried in between laughs as they kept tickling my sides. Tears pooled my pillow. They finally stopped and I quickly breathed in, trying to gain back the breath I lost.

"You guys are mad!" I said, after gaining back my breathing.

"You've forgiven us abi? Gist us." Aisha said, making me roll my eyes. They won't get the full gist immediately.

"I went to an hotel with that guy." I said, knowing they would get bad ideas, since they are all bad minded girls.

"Ahh, with a man!"

"You went with Abdulghaffar!" Aisha and Maryam simultaneously shouted. I tried so hard to hold in my laughter.

"What? We only got a room and that's all." I added pepper.

"You! An 18 year old baby, went to the hotel with a man!" Nancy shouted.

"I'm not a baby na. I'm 18!"

"Be serious na." Maryam said. I finally gave in after laughing.

"OK, he took me to one hotel not too far from here. I paid 50k for a night can you believe? He wanted to pay, but I was doing big girl, I said he shouldn't worry."

"50k?!" Nancy shouted and I glared at her.

"He let me pay. After that, I was hungry. I was now scared that they'll tell me to pay another 50k for food." we all laughed. "I just decided to order and they told me food is free, I felt like the waiter was lying but after they had collected 50k, I didn't press further. They brought my food and it was perfect. I slept off after eating. Waking up this morning, mother nature decided to visit. I wasn't prepared. So I stayed in bathroom for like an hour, I called all of you oo, maybe you would come and save me, none of you picked up. Then Abdul..?" I asked pointing to Aisha, I already forgot his name.

"Abdulghaffar." she replied.

"Yes him. He now knocked on the door, I wanted the floor to swallow me. I asked for a female attendant or just any female, he said there was none available at that moment. So I had to tell him I needed pad. Gosh, embarrassment and awkwardness on the highest level." They laughed, but I found nothing funny. "Any how, he went to get it. Guess how many he got?" I asked.