Chapter 3.

Muni's POV

"Where have you been since?" Nancy asked as I got to the dorm. I was holding a plate of Gizzdodo (gizzard and plantain) with snail inside. And rice and stew with chicken in the the other hand.

"That woman kept me in her office to mark, while she did amebo about her mother in law." I said putting the bag containing the plates on my bed. I sat down and removed my scarf.

"This one you're holding- wait is that what I think it is?" Aisha said looking at the opened plate of the gizzdodo.

"Aunty please I beg you, don't come here oo and drop that spoon." I eyed her.

"You're stingy oo, only you will finish rice, chicken, gizzdodo with snacks, now add schweppes on top. Ahh later you'll complain you're getting fatter." Nancy said sitting on my bed with a spoon, making Aisha do the same. Which kind children be this.

"Ok, you guys can have the rice. I'm good with the gizzdodo." I said pushing the plate to Nancy.

"Madam, do you think I came to eat rice?"Aisha asked, scouting closer.

"You guys should stop na. I didn't eat since oo. " I was holding my plate as if my life depended on it, well literally. But this two wasn't having it.

"Oya it's true. Since you didn't eat, let's have two spoons each." Nancy said, while Aisha was just looking for a way to snatch the plate from me.

"One spoon each." I bargained, Aisha shook her head.

"No, two spoons." Then I gave in, I know I'll do mine back.

"Ok, I'll feed you guys sha. Coz you can eat half of this plate as one spoon." They nodded their head.

Just as I gave Nancy her last spoon, Maryam came in. She saw the plate, making me groan inwardly.

"Just come and have yours." She grinned wildly and came, I gave her two spoons and finally they left me to eat. After twenty minutes I was done so I packed the Styrofoam plates and threw them away.

"Babes, Party!" Aisha said looking up from her phone. This girl is that your college muslim girl that likes party.

"Bye." I said and laid on my bed, facing the wall. The random message was long forgotten. If the person really wanted to meet me, he/she would stop being anonymous and show themselves. I'm tired of this stupidity.

"You're coming with us." Nancy said pulling the covers off me. I groaned.

"I'm not, you guys can go. I'm perfectly fine here." I said dragging the covers back from her.

"You remember that story of the girl who was alone in her room and got killed, if you like stay here alone. We are all leaving." That made me change my mind immediately.

"Fine, I'll go!" I stood up to bring out the clothes I would wear. It was all rumor. It was said a girl was alone in her hostel and her roommates had gone out, before they came back at 2am the next morning she was gone, with blood stains everywhere. I never saw it, I only heard. But we believed it was true since we never found the girl again. If it was a rumor, I don't want to be the first.

—––—–———————–––

It was 5pm and we were all ready, we dressed so simple.

I was wearing a dark blue jeans and a black knee length button up shirt paired with a blue scarf and a white Adidas sneakers.

Aisha was wearing a white Jean and a dark purple button up shirt, coupled with a purple and white polka dotted scarf and a white Nike sneakers.