scared little girl.

I had slept in the cold, dusty corridor with blaise for hours. It was now time to go for dinner in the hall. I finally slept okay for once. I still wasnt feeling great but blaise said I needed to eat.

We entered the candle lit, noisy hall and he made his way to the slytherin table and I walked over and sat alone at the gryffindor table as I wasnt in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Hey elodie, where did you go earlier? I havent seen you since potions!"
Hermiones confused voice interrupted my thoughts

"I needed to sleep."
I told her, trying to sound as nice as possible

"Is everything okay?"
She asked

"Yeah just a little tired still, I'm fine"
I replied with a weak, fake smile

She seemed to buy it and then sat next to me and started to eat. I just sat with my face down, staring at my empty plate- not even wanting to eat anything. I wasnt hungry.

"Elodie!"
I heard blaise shout across the hall

I turned slowly to look at him

He just mouthed 'please eat something' with a pout

I just nodded and poured some soup into a bowl and then ate a few spoonfuls to make him happy. I then felt as if someone was watching me... I turned to look behind me and draco was staring at me again, deep in thought as usual. This time I just rolled my eyes and turned back to my soup.

*the next day*

I was wandering to my charms class when I hit a body and jumped back in fear.

"Watch where you're going pierce"

Malfoy.

"S-sorry"
Was all I could let out

He just rushed on past and I pushed it to the back of my head, I couldnt let him ruin another day.

In charms draco never showed up. As a matter of fact I didnt see him all day, not even at dinner. I decided to go to the astronomy tower and sit there. I needed some time alone.

I, eventually, made my way up the twisted staircase and pushed open the heavy door to the open, cold tower. I slid my back down against the door and just let the cold air wash over me.

Suddenly I felt as if I wasnt alone... I clutched onto my wand so tight that my knuckles started to turn white. I whipped my head in all directions trying to see who was there or if it was just my imagination.

"What are you doing here, pierce"
A familiar but cold voice shot at me

"D-draco?"
I asked cautiously

"No it's a dementor, of course it's me"
He said as if I was the dumbest person he'd ever met

"I-i I'll just leave"
I stuttered and went to turn for the door

Draco:

I wanted to just reach out and pull her into my arms and hold her forever but I couldnt. I just couldnt let her in. She will only get hurt.

"Hey elodie?"
I asked her with a blank expression

She just stopped and turned back to face me

Back to elodie:

"Stop with the stupid stutter, you sound like a scared little girl."
He fired at me in a tone that make tears spring to my eyes

I ran. I ran as fast as I could. Headed for the common room and didnt stop for anything. As soon as I got there I bolted to my bed with tears already escaping my tired eyes. I just threw myself straight onto the bed and buried my face into my pillow as I sobbed.

Scared little girl.

That's all he thought of me. That's all anyone must think of me. That's what he thought as he murdered my parents.

I wont stand for it anymore. Tonight is the last night that I let draco malfoy hurt me. After tonight I wont let his harsh words affect me. I'm stronger than he will ever know.

Hiii!
This isnt very good but it's more of a filler chapter, I have a kind of idea of where this story will go and I'll try my best to go with it. Please vote if you enjoyed :)