2

Waking up I instantly closed my eyes again because the bright rays of light was killing my eyes.

I groaned and tried to get out of bed but Hunter's grip on my waist was stopping me.

I tried to break his hold on my waist which was no use so I tried to slide out of his hold.

I heard Hunter groan and his grip on my waist tightened.

"Stop moving like that before you give me a boner." He said in a sleepy voice with his eyes still closed.

"Sorry," I said with a cheeky smile.

"Now let me go,"

"No, your really comfortable," he said as he put his head between my head and shoulder.

I giggled,"Get up idiot, I'm hungry."

He didn't react for a few seconds until he let out a huff then let me go.

I went to his room to get my clothes since I took up half of his closest.

I did my hygiene, put lotion on my body and got dressed.

I got out of the bathroom to find Hunter on his phone, sitting on his bed

He looks up at me when he hears me come out.

"I'm going down to make breakfast," I said.

"Can you make me pancakes?" He asks me with a little pout.

"Sure," I said giving in, knowing very well that I wanted them too.

"Thanks," he said giving me a hug and going to the bathroom.

I went downstairs to start with the pancake batter.

I then got some bacon strips and put them in an oven tray and started grilling them.

I put the oil in the frying pan and started making the pancakes.

Hunter soon came down and helped me by making the eggs and checking on the bacon.

Less than an hour later we were all done.

I got the two plates and dished out the food while Hunter got some orange juice.