15

"Hurry up bitch!" Riele says with a sense of urgency, rushing through the hallway.

"Okay okay damn, chill the fuck out," I said catching up to her quick pace.

"I hope your not mad, buttttt," I dragged.

"What did you do?" Riele says coming to a stop.

"I invited Alicia to go dress shopping with us," I mumbled.

"Bitchhh, why the fuck you do that," she says stomping her foot.

"Cause, cause I feel like you guys just started on the wrong foot, she's really nice and you'll see that today. Plus she needs a dress for the ball too," I said with a shrug.

"Agh, fine, I'll give her a chance," she says childishly rolling her eyes.

"Good, cause she's waiting," I said as we approached her car.

"Hey Alicia," i said with a smile.

"Hey Leigh," she says back with a smile before turning to Riele. "Oh hi Riele," she says.

"Hey," Riele says back with a tight lipped smile.

"So let's get going," I said after a long awkward silence.

"Right," Riele says unlocking the car doors. We get into the car with Riele driving, me in the passengers seat and Alicia in the back.

∆∆∆

"So how did you two meet?" Alicia asks as we sat at the food court.

"We are actually cousins," Riele says.

"Oh that explains a lot," she says with a nod.

"Explains what?" I asked.

"Well in the short time that I've known you, I've only seen you with the guys and Riele is the only girl I've seen you with, like a lot."

"That is true, I'm not really one for the drama girls at our school come with," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, I noticed in just the two weeks I've been here that girls at our school got a lot of drama."

"I can't believe it's already been two weeks since you moved here,"

"I know right."

"So I have a question for you," Alicia says turning to me

"Ask away," I said with a nod.

"So like you and Hunter..." She drags.

"Yeah, what about me and Hunter?" I ask, resting my elbow on the table.

"Have you guys like ever like you know," she says hinting me

"Ever what?" I asked her to finish.

"Like ever kissed?" She blurts.

Before I could reply, Riele spoke up. "Oh they kissed, it was like so sexual you know, like they both wanted to do it for so long,"

"Omg I knew it, I can feel the sexual tension between you two," Riele says excitedly.

"Girl tell me about it," Riele says leaning in to listen.

"Okay so lemme tell you.."

Flashback:

During volleyball practice, I pulled a hammack and it hurt really badly.