14

It's been a week since the whole kiss or whatever you wanna refer to it as, with Hunter and we've gotten even closer which is something I didn't think was possible.

We've started flirting, like a lot 

"Hey Hunt, wanna go with me to the ball?" I ask turning to him.

"As what, as like your date or something?" He asks with a grin, looking me in the eyes for a split second.

"Shut up and focus on your driving," I said playfully. "Something like that," I mumbled.

"Sure, I'll be your date," he says with a boyish grin, making me roll my eyes.

My parents are hosting the annual ball this weekend, to celebrate another year of success.

I was walking down the school halls, talking to Riele when I accidentally bumped into someone, making me fall, landing on my ass with a thump.

"Ouu," I groan, getting up and rubbing my ass.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there, I was so focused on the map and I kinda didn't see you there," a girl says getting up.

"It's okay, you must be new, I haven't seen you around." I said.

"Yeah I'm new, I'm Alicia, she says holding her hand out for me to shake.

"Kayleigh," i said shaking her hand. "Lemme help you get to your first lesson," I said holding my hand out for her timeline.

I scan her timetable. "Great, we both have Core biology, come on, we can go together," I said with a smile.

We made our way to room thirteen were Dom was already seated on his phone.

"Dom, I want you to meet Alicia, she's new here," I said to Dom. "Alicia, this is my friend, Dom," I said to Alicia.

"Nice to meet you," Alicia says with a smile, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Alicia," Dom says with a smile, shaking her hand too.

After an hour and a half, the biology lesson was finally over.

"You have PE and Dom I think you have PE so I think he can show you there right?" I said turning to Dom.

"Sure, let's go," he says to Alicia before they left.

I slowly made my way to my maths class.

∆∆∆

"Wassupp," I said sitting at the table.

"Hey," Hunter, Mason and Zach answer.

"You look tired, you had chemistry?" Hunter asks with a frown.

"Unfortunately," i answered eating my food.

"Hey, have you seen the new girl?" Zach asks with a smirk, licking his lips.

"Actually i have, why?" I asked him, knowing what he was thinking.

"I was just curious," he says with a shrug.

"Well, here she comes now," i said looking in her direction. Alicia and Dom where talking, making their way to the table.

"Hi," Alicia says shyly sitting down. I notice her and Mason making eye contact and her blushing and looking away.

"Boys, this is Alicia, Alicia, this is Hunter, Zach and Mason," I said introducing everyone.