Game is on

Pic on the side is Andrew.

--------------------------------------

As the weeks passed by,my friend Jared and I set up a routine. He would drive me home after school and I'd help him with..well..he didn't really need my help with anything so I just became his friend.

I've started noticing subtle things about Jared.The way he frowns when he's concentrating, the way he raises his eyebrows when he's amused, his smirk when I say something stupid and the tight-lipped totally fake smile he throws towards April.(That one was my personal favorite. )

I'm a terrible friend.

But I called dibs first.

Which she didn't know.Ugh.

Caleb and I barely see each other everyday. I come to school with Crys and go home with Jared.

Caleb comes in late.There are days when I'm already asleep.

But overall, I'm in a happy place.

*************

I'm running through the forest again. This time its quiet. It is not like the dream where Mom and Dad ask me to run.
Hell! I dont even know why I'm running!
"Easy there Doll!You know you dont really want to run from me!" I froze. That creepy voice again.

"Get away from me!"I scream.

Suddenly I fall down.

"Are you hurt Doll?Tsk Tsk..I told you not to run."

Picking myself up, I turned towards my pursuant.

He had a sculpted face -messy brown hair and mesmerizing blue eyes.But it was the smile on his face that made him look like the devil,despite his angelic features.

"Come here,Doll.You know you want to."

His voice was hypnotizing. In a trance, I walked towards him.

"Dont ".The voice whispered.

"Dont,Evie."It was pleading now.

I kept walking. A strong grip encircled my wrist, making me stop.

"Why dont you ever listen Evie?" His chocolate brown eyes asked me.I stared into them,dazed.

"Listen to me,Evie."His eyes pleaded again.

I knew that voice. Those eyes.That beautiful face.

Jared.

Jared Hayden.
**************

I walked to school in a daze the next day.I just couldn't get that dream off my mind. Jared. I had seen Jared. Warning me,begging me to listen.

Half the day passed in that manner. I couldn't concentrate on anything.

I spent lunch hour in the library -I told Crys I have homework due.One thing I love about Crys-she is anything but nosy.She never asks too many questions.

By the end of lunch hour I decided I was overthinking.It was just a dream-a weird dream but a dream after all. I could have seen Ian Somerhalder enjoying a bubble bath for all I care!

I went to the first floor bathroom.Just some water on my face and I'll be as good as new.

I set the tap running and looked at myself at the mirror. I looked terrible. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was done in a messy bun. I seriously should put on make up more often.