Chapter 18

I just got back go diggy hotel from dropping Danielle  off at home and got my swimming suit Diggy wants me to go swimming with him .. I just knocked on Diggy door .... He answers the door

Me: Hey !!!!

Diggy: hey come In !!

He opened the door wider so I could come in .. I walked in and walked to the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit ! After I changed in my bathing suit and wrapped a towel around my body and then walked out the bathroom into his room !

Diggy: you ready ?

Me: Yess !! Wait i need to put my hair in a bun

I walk to his bed where my purse was siting and got me a hair tie out and threw my up in a messy bun

Me: Let's go swimming !!!!!!!!!!

Diggy: Someone's happy to go swimming !

Me: heck yeah now lets go !

I walk out his hotel room off to the elevator Diggy was right behind me .. We got on the elevator pushed the button and minutes later it made the bing noise .. We got off and walked to the pull door Diggy put the key in and opened it and I walked over to a chair and dropped my towel revealing my white and black cheetah swimming suit .. Diggy was just staring

Me: You like the view *laughs*

I walk over to the jacuzzi and got in and sat down .. Then Diggy came in !!

Me: when does film end ?

Diggy: couple of months

Me: Oh ..

Diggy: Why , you gone miss you so Daniel ?!!,

Me: Haha , ehhh yeah a little

Diggy: Awe , Samantha

He scoots a little closer to me and wraps his arm around me ...

Me: Haha !

Diggy: imma miss you too !

Me: Yeah whatever !

Diggy: I am !!

***

Me: Hey Diggy !

Diggy: Yeah !!

Me: My mom doesn't want me to drive home ..

Diggy: I guess you spending the night with young god !

Me: *laughing* young god !?

Diggy: Yepp , you ain't know I'm young god ..

Me: I mean from New God Flow but I didn't think you Foreal ..

Diggy; me ad Jacob got a song together want to here ?!

Me: Sure !!

He grabs his lab top off his backpack and we both sit on the bed He begins playing the song ..

Me: Awe look at Jacob !

Then Diggy part comes up

Diggy: Jah , Diggy !! Mhmhmh no need to tell her she already know .. Don't miss your chance to make this rocket blow .. Ha But I don't want to blast off in this who you kidden young and get it so she want a little Simmons .. Shake It like you nervous I work hard so I deserve and you get this often so don't front when we in person I kinda think you worth it so make your way to this room I bet chu be coming soon ill take you over the moon !!!

I looked at Diggy confused ..

Me: Diggy *pushing his arm* your getting sexually !! *laughing*

Diggy: I mean I am turning 18 in a couple of months !!!

Me: So who wants the little Simmons ?  

Diggy: you !!!! *laughing*

Me: So not funny !! But I'm going to go shower .. Can I get a shirt and shorts please !!

Diggy: Nah , I want you naked *laughing* I'm just kidding

He gets of the bed and walks over to his bag ..

Diggy: Here !!

He handed me a t shirt and shorts !! I walked into the bathroom and go out my bathing suit and grab a wash cloth and turned the water on and hoped in .. I got kinda bored so I started singing keyshia cole Trust and Believe !! Hitting the notes and everything ... I washed my hair and then washed my body up and then got out and wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed the other towel and wrapped it on m hair ... I hated getting ready in the bathroom it just doesn't feel right .. I walked out the bathroom to see no Diggy so I hurry up and dropped my towel and threw my shirt on and shorts on ! Minutes later Diggy comes in the door with a pizza box and chicken ...

Diggy: I figured you were hungry ..

Me: You were right !!

He sat the pizza box on the bed ..

Diggy: Do u want to watch a movie ?!

Me: Sure ! But can I blow dry my hair first ?

Diggy: IDC !

I walk to the bathroom and pull the blow dryer out the wall and put my fingers through my hair and let the let the heat dry my hair .. 10 minutes later my whole head was dry ! I threw my hair in a bun and walked out the bathroom to see Diggy already eating pizza ..

Me: Fatty !!! You couldn't wait for me ?

Diggy: I tried but you took to long doing your hair ... Come on , come eat *pats the bed*

I walked over to the bed and sat next to Diggy .. I grabbed a sausage pizza and begin eating .. I grabbed my phone and got my Camera on !

Me: Come on let's take pictures !!

We took about 6 pictures !!

Diggy: Send me all them so I can put them on Instagram !

Me: Alright !

I sent them to Diggy the pictures ..

Diggy: What's your insta?

Me:SamanthaBlacon

Minutes I get a mention from TheJSG

I click open the picture to a collage off all of the pictures me and Diggy took .. Within minutes there was about 1,000 of likes !!

-----------------------------------

Comment , fan , vote

HMU tell me what y'all think

-XoxoSuzette