Chapter 4

Me and Diggy did a little more and got to know each other until I started to yawn ...

Me: I'm getting tired *yawns again*

Diggy: You want me to walk you up to your room ?!!

Me: I mean if you want ..

Me and Diggy got out of the jacuzzi I grabbed a towel and handed him one and I grabbed me one and wrapped it around my body and began to walk towards the elevator ... I clicked the up button and it made the bell noise and it stopped and the door opened me and Diggy both got on I pushed he button to my floor and the door closed and the elevator started moving .

Diggy: Your a really sweet girl !

Me: Thank you .. Your a really sweet boy *laughs* at first I was freaking out inside cause your Diggy ! The general ... But then I just realized your just like me . You know . Oh gosh I'm starting to sound like you with the "you know "

Diggy: that's good , you got more comfortable around me ! Haha and yeah I know .. Tryna be like me I see .

Me: No not at all ..

Diggy : You know u want to be like me *points to himself*

Me: okay I have to admit , I would love to be like you in ways ..

Diggy: I knew it.

Then the Elevator makes the bell noise then the door opens .. We both were about to walk out the same time .

Diggy: Ladies first ..

Then I walked out of the elevator and Diggy was right behind me ..

Diggy: where is your room ?

Me: right here ..

I stop at my door and put my key and opened the door ..

Me: Are you Coming in ?

Diggy: Nah , I just wanted to walk you up here .. I'm getting sleepy too ! I'll see you soon Samantha ! Nice meeting you again !

Me: how long y'all staying here ?

Diggy: Uh Idek honestly ! I'll see you around tho ..

Diggy walkes down the hall , then disappears ! I close the door and take of my bathing suit and got my pajamas out of my suit case and put it on my bed and hoped in the shower .. I took about a 20 minute shower .. All I was thinking about was tonight it was AMAZING ! When I got in the shower I got in pajamas and put my head scarft on checked my phone no message nothing then I got under my covers and fell asleep ...

------------------------------

I know it was short but I wrote two chapters in a night so yeah lol !! Hope y'all enjoyed ! Fan , comment , share ! Thanks y'all I'm really enjoying writing all these Diggy love stories ! It's fun lol !

-XoxoSuzette