Chapter 10

Samantha P.O.V

We all just got to the club we are all in the V.I.P section chilling bumping are heads to the music ! I'm sitting next to Madison and Diggy and spin are sitting next to each other ..

Me: Hey Madison lets go dance !

I grabbed her Hand and led her to the dance floor when we got to the dance floor they was playing Diamonds ! We just started dancing and having fun then someone comes and grabs my waist I turned my head to see some random guy I pushed his hands off my waist .. Then walked away to V.I.P section when I got there Diggy was still sitting down I sat next to him and crossed my arms I was a little upset ..

Diggy: What's wrong Shawty?

Me: Some perv grabbed my waist

Diggy: *laughing*

Me: It's not funny

Then I punched his chest ..

Diggy: Haha you said it like a little girl !! It was cute tho

Me: Ugh shut up ..

Then there was a silence I could see Diggy wanted to dance he was moving to the beat and bobbing his head he looked pretty bored ..

Me: You look bored want to go dance ?

Diggy looked all shocked

Diggy: Sure .. You shore you don't want no "Pervs grabbing your waist "

Me: *laughs* shut up and just come and dance cause you know you want to ..

I grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor while we was walking onto the dance floor pop that came on .. When we got to the dance floor it was a little Awkward but then as we got more into the song we both got more comfortable dancing together .. He would grab my waist and I would grind on him and I could feel his little friend ! Then birthday song came on I started twerking on him .. The song ended and we headed back up to V.I.P section ..

Diggy: You was ....... Getting it I can't even lie !

I was blushing !

Me: Thank you haha !

But I felt a little guilty because he had a girlfriend and I wouldn't another girl all up on my man ..

Diggy: You thirsty ?

Me: Yeah a little ..

Diggy: I ordered us something to drink !

Me: Thank you !

I looked down to the dance floor and spotted Madison and Spin gettin they grove on ! Then someone comes and hands me and Diggy are drinks .!

***

We were all just about to leave the club when paparazzi was gushing us as we walked out Diggy grabbed my hand and I hid behind him holding his hand so tight they were snapping so many pictures .. When we got into the car I sat in the back with Diggy !

Diggy: You okay ?!!

Me: Yeah I'm fine *sigh*

Diggy: I'm sorry this is crazy ..

Me: no it's fine ...

I got my phone out of my purse to see I had no notifications .. I put my phone back into my purse minutes later my phone vibrates I take it out my purse and it says I have a message from Diggy I unlock my phone and went into the text message .

Diggy: Me and Jessica don't date anymore ..

I looked up from my phone and look at Diggy who is looking at me .. I text back

Me: Why ? 😳

Then I lock my phone back and looked out the window .. Minutes later Diggy text me back I unlocked my phone..

Diggy: Okay so u guys I was acting different and I wasn't calling her like I use to and because I was hanging out with you she was jealous .. So she got mad and she basically broke it off ..

I replied back ..

Me: Wow 😥 that's really sucks .. Uhm I hope y'all can work it out cause them are stupid reasons to break up .. Y'all can get through this ! 😃

I sent the text message and went on instagram ... I was scrolling down my TL and then I got a Text from Diggy I clicked on it ..

Diggy: haha thanks ! Maybe but who knows we may not be right for each other you know and let's take a pic 📷!

I replied back !

Me: Hmm maybe 😐 alright !

I send the text and them scoot over close to Diggy and turn flash on and turn my iPhone around and we both get into are pose position and I snap it ..

Diggy: let's take goofy one !

We both make goofy faces

Diggy: let's get one more

I keep the camera the way it is u poke my lips out then Diggy kisses my Cheek !! I take the pic ! I look back at the pics !

Me: im going to make collage !

Diggy: alright !

I make a collage and tweet it

Tweet: Me and @Diggy_Simmons I love this fool he is so cool to chill with ! My buddy !!

I look at Diggy !

Me: we are bomb look !

It's my lock screen pic !

Diggy: Oh yeah we are !

***

We just got back to the hotel Diggy is in his room me and Madison are in are room !

Madison: I seen you and Diggy !

Me: Haha ! I seen you and spin *changing into pajamas*

Madison: Haha goodnight Bestie ! She hits her lights and lay her head down I do the same and then check my phone to see I had a message from Diggy

Diggy: goodnight 👋😴

Me: night

I replied back !

I put my phone on charger and eventually fell asleep !

Next morning !

I woke up and checked my phone to see all these notifications from twitter I unlocked my phone and went on twitter .. I clicked on one of my mentions it was a picture of me and Diggy holding hands on a magazine cover !

Me: How the hell did they get this on magazine so quick oh gosh ..

--------------------------------------

Oh shit ! Lol

Hope y'all enjoyed make sure y'all check out my 4 other DLS and basketball / Love it's a really good story !

Comment , fan , vote !

-xoxoSuzette