(12/30) Let's Play The Pocky Game

Thank you for giving me all the good reviews! So, here you go *holds out next chapter to you*

~*~

"So, how do you play?" I mumbled, chewing off a piece of chocolate-covered biscuit from my pocky stick that North Italy handed me.

"You don't play the Pocky Game like that, silly head!!" North Italy said, giggling like a little girl-boy as he watched me eat.

"Oh. How then?" I asked, embarrassed that that wasn't how you were supposed to play.

"Like this," he said, putting the pocky in his mouth and keeping it up in the air.

"Okay, so I...." I said, putting it in my mouth.

He nodded, smiling.

I mumbled through it, "What next?"

Prussia called me over to where he is, waving his hand to get my attention. Furrowing my eyebrows, I got up, gnawing on the pocky.

"What?" I muttered through the treat.

He beckoned me with one finger as a sign to come closer. I groaned, sitting on my knees by him.

"Let's play the Pocky Game, Ashley," he smiled, more of a smirk.

"Uh, sure. Pocky is really good," I smiled, chewing again on my treat.

He looked confused for a second but seemed to shake it off. He sat me right in front of him.

"Okay, how do you even play this? You called me over when North Italy was explaining," I said, sticking out my tongue at him playfully.

"Just put the pocky in your mouth, loser," he rolled his eyes.

Half-smiling and rolling my eyes, I did so. He put the other end in his mouth. Clenching the pocky to stay upright with my teeth, I asked him, "Now what?"

He did what I did and said, "You close your eyes and start eating, okay?"

"You're not going to grab my butt again, are you?" I asked through my teeth, slightly glaring at him.

"No, no," he said.

I did a short nod, closing my eyes and starting to chew.

The flavour swirled in my mouth, the crunchy biscuit swirling with the melting chocolate. Smiling, I continued to nibble.

I noticed something.

When this is over, where do I stand?

I opened my eyes, seeing him a few centimeters away from my face for the second time this night. Whipping my head to the left, I broke off the pocky stick, making crumbs fall to the floor.

Looking to the left with wide eyes and a tint on my cheeks, I stayed there, time frozen.

I am an idiot. I can't believe I did this. I mean, I could have kissed him?! Am I that st-

Who am I kidding?

Looking at him, I noticed something in particular. I couldn't realize it until now. I mean, I can't believe that I didn't notice it before.

I grabbed his shirt by the collar and kissed him. A long, passionate kiss. One that made my spine shiver as I pulled him closer. He didn't respond for a second, but then he quickly kissed back, snaking his arms around my waist. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pushed my body closer to his.

After a second of pure heaven filled with pocky, I let go, smiling at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows a little, confused. Then, he smiled back, pecking my lips a few times afterwards. Giggling a little, I smiled wide.

Then, I heard a clap.

What?

More claps. Even more. An applause. Cheering. Wait-

I've been in the middle of the room, kissing Prussia in front of EVERYONE.

And now they were cheering.

"Finally! It's do the maid time!" America said, followed by a swift and not-so-soft thump in the back of the head by a certain Brit.

"Hmhm, maybe it is~" Prussia said.

Blushing deeply, I slapped his head weakly, "B-Baka...."

He smirked wide, nuzzling me.

"Now that they're done with that, how about we play 'a some games?" North Italy smiled wide, jumping gleefully.

~*~

Thank you, thank you, you're too kind. I know I'm awesome, yes, yes. Continue showering me with love for first kiss. *does kissing to crowd thing*

Oh yeah, if you don't know what Pocky is, MY BABY I'M SO SORRY LET ME LOVE YOU AND SHOWER YOU WITH GIFTS OF POCKY HAVE ONE NOW IT'S DELICIOUS HERE YUMMY RIGHT YESSSSSSSSSS

Anh yêu em,
cstaron ♥