(2/30) I'll Kill You....Love you~

I don't know why I'm doing the disclaimers. I DON'T OWN HETALIA! Gah!

~*~

Soon, after about an hour of searching for his house, I found it.

I can't believe I couldn't see it. It was right there. At the end of the road. Right there. Sticking out like a freaking, well, MANSION IN AN EMPTY ROAD.

Jumping up to the front steps, I knocked on the door.

"Ja?" he answered rudely again.

"I'm Ashley. I called earlier," I said, bouncing back and forth between my heels and my toes.

"Oh, get in and let me show you my awesome place!" he smirked, taking me by the lower part of my back and leading me into the house.

Okay, note to self, teach this man manners.

xxx

"So, the thingy's there, and that thingy is over there?" I asked, pointing.

"Uh, yes," Prussia, the man finally told me his name, said.

"Okay, I'll get it in a few days. So, where's my room and clothes?" I asked, getting to the point.

"Upstairs, first one on the left, but you can sleep with me if you want~ Second floor, third one to the r-" he got out.

My hand made contact with the back of his head, making him give out a loud, "Omph," of discomfort. I really need to teach him manners. Maybe I should write this down.

"I'm going to my room to get my outfit on. If you follow me, I'll kill you....Love you~" I said sweetly.

He growled and walked away, letting me walk up to my room.

"Stupid Prussian man trying to touch my boobs...." I growled under my breath as I stomped up the stairs.

As soon as I walked in my new room, my eyes narrowed in on the outfit laid out on the bed.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wooooooooooooow.

~*~

So, I'm done with this chapter. No, dur, really? Shut up. Anyways, my cheeks hurt so much because of a joke I was told, and ahhh, too much laughing.... Well, vote, rate, comment, suggest, like, add to lists, whatever floats your boats, broski.

Ich liebe dich,
cstaron ♥