(3/30) Wow. Just Wow.

Don't own Hetalia, and (probably) never will. Maybe. KESESESESE~!

~*~

Where was I? Oh yea.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

WOW!

IT'S A FREAKING STEREOTYPE MAIDS' OUTFIT!

And....DID HE CUT IT SHORTER?!

Good god, how am I gonna bend over without him staring at my-

Oh.

SON OF A B****!

"PRUSSIA, YOU SON OF A B****!!!!!!" I screamed.

I heard a low, "Kesesesese~"

How easy would it be to give him a right hook and high-tail it out of here? Pretty easy. PRETTY FREAKING EASY.

Calm down. You need a job.

"Sure, I do," I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Prussia said, obviously right outside the door.

I growled lowly, walking over to the door silently. Then, ever so easily, I kicked the door, sending a loud bang throughout the house.

"PERV!" I yelled, grumbling to myself as I locked the door and walked over to my maids' outfit.

He really expected me to wear that, didn't he?

I started grumbling to myself as I slid it on, taking off my clothes before obviously. I walked over to the mirror.

My boobs. They are big. They barely fit in here. I'll have to go fix this dress.

"Stupid Prussian thinking I have small boobs...." I grumbled to myself, trying to situate myself under this dress.

I walked over to my suitcase and unpacked, giving everything a proper spot. Once everything was done, I decided that I was going to make lunch. When was the last time I had food? I think I had some ramen noodles at eight. What time is it? One p.m. I groaned to myself.

Walking out of the door, I neared my way to the kitchen. I spotted Prussia sitting on a chair, staring off into space. I silently rolled my eyes and made my way into the fridge.

Pulling out some eggs, I prepared to make two omeletes silently.

"I like sausages in my omeletes," Prussia coughed.

"Oh, well then, I suppose that must suck for you, sir," I rolled my eyes, snickering to myself.

"You know, you should obey me, or I'll have to punish you~" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

That deserved a kick in the huevos.

"Touch me, and I'll kill you," I growled.

"But I-" he got out.

"Get out before I do it again," I muttered evilly.

So, maybe this might not just work out.

~*~

Like, comment, rate, suggest, vote, add to library, whatever. 3/30. This is from me listening to sad songs o.0

YA lyublyu tebya,
cstaron ♥