26

Please do feel free to correct my writings :)

____________________

The bright morning sunray seeps in between the curtains with the light creating a warm ambience in the dark bedroom. Two naked figures, with a blanket tangled on the half-down part of their bodies, are now lying comfortably on the half-covered messy bed. They snuggle to each other as the tanned one's back is pressed on the pale one's chest. Sam wraps his arm on the younger's slender waist as the other hand is used as a pillow for the latter. 

Kana, who has already woken up, continues to play with Sam's long veiny fingers while not moving from his laying position in front of the sleeping beast. They managed to do more than 4 rounds before Kana lost count of how pleasurable each session felt. But perhaps because of them being too excited and didn't care what will happen in the morning, Kana's hips are now so sore and feeling numb.

Kana knew that Sam will be wild in bed, anyone with working eyes can absolutely see it. There's no way a man as toned and handsome as Sam wouldn't, even must've had a lot of experience with different partners. So Kana should be aware that Sam would turn into a beast between the sheets when they do it. But he never thought the older would... fucked him so good that he reached into oblivion. He didn't think it through when he provoked Sam's lust.

Now he really can't get up by himself. 

Kana shouldn't have provoked. He clearly knew that Sam had told said at much he desired him. So obviously, provoking Sam with his body will result in this. Not that he regretted it though.

Kana can feel the hot breath every time Sam exhales, tickling the back of his neck. So he tries to move away a little bit to avoid the hot breath, but his small movement seems to wake up the older one behind him.

"Good morning," Sam says groggily before pulling Kana tighter to his embrace while humming contentedly, "Did my dandelion get his wish?" 

The younger chuckles as he hums in response, "But it was amazing. Not regret seducing you."

Sam grins, "Really? I'm glad then."

Kana hums in response, "Thank you for making my first time memorable."

The older smiles as he leans and kisses the younger's shoulder with adoration.

As both of them continue to silently enjoy the warm morning, Sam starts to recall what happened last night. He unconsciously tightens his grip on Kana's waist and the gesture earns the attention of the other, "I'm sorry that I triggered you last night, Kana."

Kana is briefly tense when he remembers the mini-episode because of the older's confession. It brings a guilty feeling since he reacts negatively to it, "It's okay. I'm the one who should apologize to you. It's really not your fault, Sam. Don't feel bad about it as I am truly happy that you said it. There's nothing wrong with reminding your special person with... beautiful words," Kana snuggles and softly kiss the older's upper arm that currently acts as his pillow, "Thank you for saying those words to me, Sam."

Sam's anxiety melts once he heard Kana's appreciation, making him smile to himself and hum in response. Then his eyes start to soften the longer he gazes the younger's lean back. The sunray beautifully illuminates the tanned skin and it tantalizes him to run his lips to the beautiful surface. The view is very similar to his wanting, the dream that he always desire which is seeing the dandelion the first thing in the morning every day in his arms.

Out of impulse, Sam kisses the naked skin of his dandelion's shoulder and mutters softly, "You're special to me, Kana. Remember that."

Kana let out a smile as he turns his body a little to look at Sam, "Mm. You too."