64🥀

Author's Note: The song is... making me cry as I write this chapter. So please listen to it as you read. I highly recommend it.

____________________

Please do feel free to correct my writings :)

Though I say your name your voice rolls around in my heart
Though it beats for me I think I could tear it apart
It keeps me awake my love

Winter Aid - Softly

___________________________

Sam

As the days passed by, there are more and more little things I discover about him. Every time I find another, it is as if I have found a pretty little treasure chest hidden in his beautiful soul.

I love the way his body moves. So graceful and limber. The way he adorably tilts his head to the right side. The way his thick brows furrows as the chestnut lips show a little pout when he confuses. The way he extends his dainty hand and shows the palm to me, tantalize me to take the offer. The way his figure sway to slow tempo foreign songs as the doe eyes flutter slowly. The way his body let out a small jolt and the chestnut lips of his starts to smile every time he hears La Vie En Rose.

I love the feel of his touch on me. So warm and delicate. How he gently places his hand on me, being careful as to not startle me. How soft his stroke is on me, so fine and made the finest silk or wool disgraced by the smoothness of his slender fingers. How his slightest touch can successfully make my body shiver in delight, immediately bend all of my dark thoughts with the delicate tip of his digits.

I love the sound of his voice. So gentle and soothing. How it can easily calm my turmoil heart, hearing the melodic honey-like voice of his that often calls my name. How he gently calls both of my names with his soft voice, as a sign that he wholeheartedly accepts all sides of me.

I love the way he smiles. So ethereal and divine. Making it seems all of the bad things fade out the moment my eyes spot the chestnut lips curving up. I can't count how many times my heart stops beating momentarily because of that smile. Nothing in the world can compare how enchanting they are to me.

I love the way he gazes. So limpid and endearing. It makes all of the lights around him fades out, making him shines brighter as they help to glisten the warm doe eyes that easily reflects the beauty of the world in his brown orbs.

I love how beautiful his soul is. So tender and heavenly. How he managed to change my world with his presence, making a small terrestrial paradise in the middle of my earthly hell. How compassionate he is, to forgive those who hurt him. How selfless and pure he is, to accept a sinful soul like mine.

But now, he doesn't seem to have any plan to show those precious characters to me. The thin figure of his stays still as his face shows a blank expression, looking at me with empty doe eyes. It's fine if he didn't show them. Because I also love it when he lay weakly like this, allowing me to wither him under my touch. The sign of his crumbling below me dangerously fuel my ego to keep on continue to wreck him further.

...

The adonis leans closer to his dandelion as the veiny hands start to roam at the slender back of the latter. The thin lips are busily kneading the plump ones, desperately tries to revive the dandelion back from his comatose state.

Sam pulls away as his onyx eyes begin to admire the ethereal figure that starts reviving, moving slowly and sensually, making the tanned body glisten underneath the faint moonlight. He can see the latter is slowly falling apart while the doe eyes keep on fluttering, indicating the dandelion is still in the process of descending from the high euphoria. The adonis' thin lips curving up, seeing the dandelion withering due to ecstasy of the intense climax he just had. The flat chest continues to rise and fall with each dandelion breath.