𝐓𝐄𝐍 | 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰

𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄
chapter ten | a stain that has to go

————☽•☾————

             𝙎avannah Greenwood was a monster. That was honestly the only way to describe her. She had murdered her own husband and tried to shift the blame unto Elizabeth, who is after all her twin sister. She then proceeded to murder Brianna's father, Colton, and yet again tried to shift the blame unto Elizabeth. Thankfully after thorough investigation, they found out that it had been her all along and they chugged her into Azkaban. But that was only after she had tortured and nearly killed Elena.

Elena Eve never undressed in front of her dorm mates. She was embarrassed about the scars hiding beneath her robes. If it were one, she could have at least not been that embarrassed. But her entire body was riddled with scars. Her chest, her stomach, her thighs, her back. She was scared someone will one day notice them and that isn't what she wanted. She feared that they would ridicule her and cast her to the side lines, like many have done before. There was a reason why Elena Eve had only one girl friend and then there was Jake and Cedric, they'd never see her scars, no need to worry about him.

"Pass me salt." Brianna wasn't angry with Elena, she wasn't giving her the cold shoulder. That's a reason why Brianna Kelps was an amazing friend.

Elena reached over, gently grabbed the salt from Jake, who wanted to argue but Elena had already pressed the salt shaker in Brianna's hands. "I'm sorry Bri, I shouldn't have said all those awful things. I guess I was just worried that you would be angry with me and won't listen to my reasonings."

Brianna shrugged. "I forgave you a long time ago El. And even if you date the Bloody Baron, I'd still support you because that's what friends do. I won't be angry and if he makes you happy, I don't mind El. You deserve to be happy, you've been through a lot and you deserve a break."

Jake smiled at them both. "I've met you two months ago but I'm glad you're happy too, I'm happy when my friends are happy."

"Thanks guys, it really means a lot to me." Elena smiled, eyes searching for Theodore, who was a having a heated conversation with Malfoy and she wished she could listen in on the conversation. It looked interesting, judging by Theodore's red cheeks and Malfoy's sneer. She averted her eyes, pushing around her breakfast. She'll just ask him later on. He'll tell her for sure.

————☽•☾————

      𝙏heodore wasn't having any of Malfoy's bullshit today. He didn't care when Malfoy ranted on about Potter, Granger, Weasley or Longbottom. They could go die and he wouldn't even bat an eye. But he felt some type of feeling bubble inside him when Malfoy began talking about Brianna Kelps and Elena Eve. That was his lover and her best friend and Malfoy needed to know his boundaries.

"What's your problem with Eve?" Theodore snapped, causing Malfoy to raise a brow at him. "She's never done a thing to you."

"She's doing a great job at existing in my space, that's why I hate her." Malfoy shrugged, his eyes landing on the girl in question. She was handing her loud and very rude friend the salt shaker, a concerned look on her face.

"I exist, why don't you hate me?"

"You're my friend Theo—what's it to you that I hate Eve or not?" Draco raised a brow, having lost interest in Elena and Brianna.

"Maybe...." Theodore took a deep breath in. "Maybe it's my business because Elena—that's right, we're on a first name basis—and I are just like our cards siad we are. Lovers." Theodore huffed out, pushing the hair away from his eyes. "I know you're going to tell me you don't want to talk to me again but I don't care. I just want you to know that I think you're family is toxic and vile and I wish you could all just die. Have a nice day, Malfoy." He grabbed his pumpkin juice and hurled that in his face and he ducked the heavy right Goyle sent his way, along with the left Crabbe threw in. The two idiots hit themselves and Theodore rolled his eyes.

"Nott, where are you going to?" Blaise asked and Theodore sighed.

"To freedom." He told him, sharing a stiff nod with him and a brief smile before he made his way to the Hufflepuff table, where all chatter died down and stared at him as he he sat down next to Elena. One by one, the students went back to their own business and Theodore blinked, slightly taken aback. Slytherins would be crawling in your business by now.

"Hello, we've never properly met before," Brianna began and Theodore saw Elena beg her with her eyes. "I'm Brianna Kelps, but everyone calls me Bri. Listen, if you need someone to kill Malfoy and those two shit heads, I'll gladly do it."

Theodore cracked a grin at the girl. He felt free from Malfoy's grip, he felt like he could breathe again. Maybe being friends with Brianna Kelps won't be so bad. "I'll keep that in mind Brianna."

"I'm Jake Hornby!" Jake beamed at the boy, forcefully grabbing his hand and he shaked it. "I don't have a nickname, which I think sucks. I mean Brianna is Bri, Elena is El and I'm pretty sure you're Theo and I'm just me. Jake."

"Jake, please, you guys are emb—"

"Theo!" Cedric unfortunately sat beside the boy, draping an arm over his shoulders. "Nice to see you man! I'm Cedric Diggory, her best friend—"

"I'm her best friend! Take that back Diggory!" Brianna yelled out and Theodore felt actual fear creep into his heart when he saw the monstrous and demonic look in Brianna's eyes. He then figured that she didn't like Cedric much. "Take it back Diggory, if you don't want to die a slow and very painful de—"

"Bri, be nice." Elena scolded her friend, who twisted her lips into a sinister smile.

"I'm sorry, let me be nicer. Take it back Cedric you fuckhead, please," She growled. "If you don't like dying, will you please kindly step beside me so I can punch you in the fa—"

"Brianna Hestia Kelps!" Theodore heard Elena gasp beside him.

"You said be nice! Being nice never works! Look, Cedric is now gone!" The girl cried out, pointing to the empty seat beside Theodore. "Sure, like Sirius Black asked the muggles to stand in a line and told them that he was only going to tickle them with the Killing Curse!"

Theodore couldn't help it. He laughed. He actually laughed, a real laugh and Merlin it felt good. Malfoy was holding him down in chains, not anymore. He was set free by Elena Eve, the girl he never knew existed unto Malfoy teased her.

————☽•☾————

┌finally rid of that Malfoy! Good riddance! About time! I hope you're prepared to see more soft Theo cause honestly, he's cute, also, on a different note, I'd die for a friend like Brianna, I'm Brianna in my friend groups while one of my friends is Elena and the other is Ron, we don't have a Jake, sigh, he's a real cutie that one┘