VALENTINES AT THELENA'S LOVE CORNER

𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄
SPECIAL| VALENTINES AT THELENA'S LOVE CORNER

————☽•☾————

                  𝙀lena Eve personally thought she got it off easy with her choice in friends. There was Jake, who was always so sweet and funny as well. He'd never harm a fly, maybe with the very adult related information he knew but that was about it. Cedric Diggory easily took the cup, even though she was strictly forbidden to call him her best friend, Elena thought of him as one. Cedric was so helpful, so kind and he was always so amazing. Draco Malfoy was an okay friend. Just because they were friends now doesn't mean Elena forgot about all the times he'd tease her, those things still plagued her mind but she could see that Draco wad actually trying to change, and for the better that is so she'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Pansy Parkinson was surprisingly sweet and kind, and that's why you should never judge a book based on its cover.

Elena won't lie, she didn't like Vega Lestrange that much, the girl always looked at Theodore in a way that didn't sit right with her but Theodore promised that she was just a friend. Elena would honestly believe him, not that she didn't, but it was the way Theodore looked at Vega as well. But her ultimate favorite from the Slytherins would be Blaise Zabini she just loved him so much, he was sweet, kind and his hugs were amazing. He didn't try to crush your ribs like Draco or bury his face the nook of your neck like Pansy. He was just gentle about it.

Elena will have to say though, her best friend for life would be Brianna Hestia Kelps. That girl was sometimes ( read : always ) a bitch, she won't lie, but she was also there for her no matter what. She was there with every painful episode, with every crying fit, she listened to her rant all about Theodore abs Vega, about Draco and Quidditch. She was honestly the best. Elena loved it when they'd raid the kitchens with Jake, it made her so happy to see her friends laugh.

That's where the three Hufflepuffs ( including Cedric ) found themselves that afternoon of Valentine's day. It was a stupid day, Brianna concluded. Mainly because she didn't get anything, as of yet. Elena had somehow managed to spark some hope in her that Cedric will get her something. To be extremely and utterly frank, Elena didn't think Cedric would. Now she loved her friends, very much but she knew Cedric wasn't the one for Brianna and Brianna would never be the one for Cedric. Elena has seen the way Cedric looked at Chase Abbott and the way Jake looked at Brianna. But alas, the freckled girl didn't see him in that way. ( Not yet, at least. El hoped. )

"Merlin Jake, we definitely don't need that much fudge." Brianna raised a brow at the boy, who was stuffing the fudge blocks in his shirt.

"Said no one ever." Cedric added, aiding the boy with stuffing the fudge in his shirt. "What do you have against fudge anyway?"

"I love my candy sir, but fudge is weird. It sticks to your teeth." The Hufflepuff explained, filling her basket ( because she's not a savage ) with muffins and cupcakes.

"She has that weird phobia of having peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth so she thinks it will happen with fudge as well."

"El!"

Cedric laughed so hard that tears began pouring out his eyes. It was as if he couldn't believe that Brianna Kelps was actually afraid of something. The girl literally told him that she had a crush on him, and even though she shed a tear or two, she went about her day as if she didn't do anything and she wasn't even embarrassed about it. Cedric wondered if she was even human.

"It's a scary feeling okay?!" Brianna defended herself, mumbling something that made Jake go bright red and the boy concluded that no one needed to hear that. Not even Voldemort. "Let's just go, the boy band will be here and they can't see our treats or they might copy."