Sleep Terror

Fresh saw a dream after a long time. It had been almost five years since he last saw a dream and that dream was a lucid one. The dream which you understand or already know that you are in a dream. You can do absolutely anything in lucid dreams. You could fly, travel the world, go to the world Undertale, travel through time and space... Fresh saw a lucid dream again. But little did he know, he wouldn't be able to control it later on...

  Fresh saw his brothers and his best friend, Decans. They were all looking at him, smiling happily - even Error!

  "Come on Fresh! Let's go!" Geno said excitedly. He held the little 90s skeleton's hand and pulled him with him after Error did the same with Fresh's other hand. Decans was following behind.

   Geno and Error ran to somewhere seemed like a mountain. The sun was setting, leaving a pinkish-orangish hue in the sky. He gazed at the sky. It looked really beautiful. Fresh also was running. The ache on his legs were gone. However, he still had a slight pain on his chest. 'Prob 'cuz it's a dream 'n I'm actually layin' on mah hospital bed.' He thought. The idea of controlling the dream came to his mind. From what he read, you could do anything you would like to do in your dreams, just need to imagine and be aware that you are in the dream.

   Soon enough - some seconds later - they made it to the top of the mountain. Fresh imagined the sun had almost set down. He liked nights.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Error said.

"Indeed it is!" Decans replied. He sounded so enthusiastic. So enthusiastic that it was like he had never ever gotten sick, or weak at all.

  They all sat down on the mountain, watching the sunset. Fresh and Decans sat on the middle, Geno was near Decans and Error was near Fresh.

  Fresh looked over at Decans, who was watching the sunset in awe. The sun was almost set. Everywhere was almost all dark now. Fresh wanted to look at his now dead friend. He wanted to see his face again.

   He put an arm around Decans' shoulder. He could feel his shoulder very well. It was as if Decans was really there and this wasn't a dream at all.

   Fresh hugged Decans. He even felt the warmth of his friend around his arms. It was soothing... Calming... it made Fresh forget about the pain on his ribs which was getting tougher each time he inhaled.

   Decans hugged Fresh back. At least that is what Fresh thought. It was what he remembered. Decans liked cuddles. Decans giggled soflty and embraced the slightly taller tighter.

   "Aheheh~ Who is the cuddle bug now, huh?"