How Is He?

"I-is he okay, mom?" Geno asked through the phone. The oldest of all was always worried about Fresh for the past two or three days.

"W-what?... He... He can't... walk?..". Geno's eyes widened as he learned the condition of family's youngest one, Fresh.

"H-how shouldn't I be worried..? He is our brother...Yeah... I guess you're right...Yes... Yes, Fresh wouldn't want me to be worried... Okay... Tell him that I love and miss him... Oh... Well, maybe... You can tell him that I love and miss him when he wakes up?.. Okay... Thank you, mom... Bye."

"Ģęñø..?" A glitchy voice spoke as soon as Geno finished talking with his mom to learn about Fresh's condition. Geno and Asy, who gave Geno his phone for him to know about his brother, turned around and saw Error standing in front of the kitchen's door, also looking worried.

"Íš Fřęšh øķäý..?" He asked.

Geno gave the phone to Asy.
"Thanks for letting me use your phone, uncle Asy." Geno said. Asy smiled gently, meaning 'You are welcome!'. They both looked at Error.

"Let's talk about it in your room, Error. It would be a better place to talk in."

Geno held Error's hand and beamed at him. Error smiled back in a worried expression. He nodded.

Geno walked to the stairs to Error's room, Error is following behind. Asy just watched them go. Error was scared to hear bad news when he and Geno were walking to Error's room, which was the best place to see the stars.

"Úh... Ģëñø..? Įś ěvęřýțhïņģ āłřįģhț..?" Asked Error.

Geno looked unsure what to say. Of course, Error couldn't see his face.

"Don't worry, Error..! Let's just get in your room."

"Ø-øķāý țhěñ..."

Soon, there they were. In the room which was full of fake stars, but still looked amazing, Error's room.

"L-let's sit down."

Geno and Error sat down on Error's bed. Geno stayed silent for a bit, worry eating his insides. Error looked at Geno's worried face which had hints of fear.

"Ģ-Ģêņø? Àřę ýøú ģøñńą śâý įț øř ñøť?" Error asked. It was clear that he was out of patience - even though he was already impatient. Geno looked at him.

"O-okay, Error. Well... It's not so easy to t-tell this... Oh, well. Fresh is unable t-to - um... walk."

Error's eyes widened. This was all happening again. Two years ago, Geno wasn't able to walk properly. His legs wouldn't work at random times. Now, this all was happening to Fresh. The person Error always believed was fine.

Geno kept staring at Error, trying to understand Error's reaction. It was almost always hard to think what he was going to do.

Error, on the other hand, was looking at the ground, processing what he had just heard.

"Error?" Geno curiously and worriedly.

The poor glitchy skeleton seemed to be glitching even more. The 'ERROR' signs were getting more and more each second. Soon enough, his eyes filled with 'ERROR' signs as he crashed with a beep noise.

"Error!"

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fresh? Honey?" The lovely mother asked. It was time for Fresh's medicine to heal the cracks on his little indigo/ purplish soul at least a bit.

Fresh had always been a light sleeper - unless he was unconscious. He would wake up at the quietest sound. So he woke up. His ribs still hurt. The youngest skeleton was careful to not to open his left eye socket. He really didn't want to feel more pain. But he was going go to have to open it eventually. Or maybe not.