An Unfortunate Visit To A Friend

"Boys, do you think that this is enough of cartoons?" CQ asked as she looked at her watch. "It's almost 3 p.m."

  "3 p.m?" Geno said, obviously surprised.

  "Wøàh, wě'vë bêėñ wâțćhîňģ Ģřàvïťý Fåłłś føŕ 2 høûřś, hųh?" Error asked, turning his head towards Ink. Ink beamed at him.

  "Well, can't blame ya there, Error Brah! Gravity Falls iz totes rad 'n time slips away once ya start watchin' it."

  "Į ķňøw, ŕįģhț?" Error said excitedly.

  Error very soon realized what he just said. He agreed with Fresh and he did it too obvious.

  Everyone in the room looked at Error, including Fresh. They had a surprised look on their faces.

  Error looked at everyone one by one.

  "Héý, ś-šțøp śțâřîňģ, øķâý?" He kind of yelled rudely. It made Fresh smile, though.

  "Heh. Knew ya'd agree with me, Brah!"

  "Śh-šhúț ūp!"

  Geno laughed at his brothers. He was glad that Error actually agreed with Fresh at one thing.

  Ink also had a smirk but it was different than Fresh's. It was much friendlier.

  CQ watched Error blush, Fresh and Ink smirk, and Geno laugh. She laughed with Geno.

  When CQ and Geno finished laughing, Fresh spoke.

  "Really, tho. We can't jus' sit here 'n watch cartoons..." Everyone looked at Fresh this time.

  "...Actually, dere waz something I wanted ta ask, ma... dat I wish I asked sooner..."

  CQ gave Fresh a concerned look.
"What is it, Fresh dear?"

  Fresh took some seconds to tell what he was going to say.

  "...Uhh, well... Can... Can we go ta see Deccy?.. Um... At the...hospital?"

  This made Error pissed off. Fresh had never said this when Geno was at the hospital. He hid his anger, though. He didn't want Geno to be sad. The oldest one was getting healthier and healthier fastly. Destroying the good mood would not help him get any healthier.

  CQ looked at her son. She gave a smile to him.

  "Of course we can, sweetie."

  Fresh smiled back. CQ stood up and talked again.

  "Who wants to come with us?"

  Geno and Error looked at each other.

  "Actually, I think it would be better if Fresh and Decans were alone."

  "Î wįłł śťăý wîțh Ģéņø."

  "I might as well stay!" Said Ink.

  "Alright then." CQ turned to Fresh.

  "Are you ready, sweetie?"

  "Yes Ma."

CQ nodded and went to the kitchen. She grabbed her phone and called Com.

"Hey Com... How is it going?.. I am also doing fine, dear... Oh, yes. Well, Decan was at the hospital for what Fresh said. He wanted to go see him. Is there any chance you could come?.. Okay, thank you, dear... See you!"

  CQ turned to kids.
"Aunt Com will be here soon, boys. We will wait her to come here first. Then we can go. Okay, Fresh?"

  "Sure thing, Ma!"