1

(Hello!! I was inspired to write this so please don't hate,, I'm not a good writer.)

YoonBum's pov:

I was standing outside. Watching the house turn into flames by the second. I saw Seungbae crawl out of Sangwoo's house.

"Stay back!" I heard Seungbae yell.

I slowly started to take a couple of steps backwards while covering my mouth.
I heard sirens go off in the distance and looked over to see a ambulance and a fire truck coming.

They immediately got out and started to spray down the house with a hose. The ambulance took Seungbae and was asking him if he was hurt.

I saw that the ambulance started to take out a body. I started to speed walk towards the body and I could tell.. It was Sangwoo.

"Sangwoo?!" I yelled in a crying voice

A police officer pulled me back. My arm was out because i was trying to see Sangwoo.

My eyes started to water then I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Please.. Let me see him" I cried

"No. You may not see him" the police officer replied with a strict tone.

I started to wipe my tears but they couldn't stop coming down.

"Fuck-.." I mumbled to myself.

-time passed thanks to my laziness 😌-

Sangwoo's pov:

I slowly started to open my eyes. I looked around,

"Bum..?" I mumbled

I heard the door open and I immediately looked in the direction and I saw a nurse come in. I looked at my arm and saw burn marks and ivy. They came towards my bed with a needle and sat down I the stool.

"You have some visitors coming today" the nurse said calmly.

She stuck the needle in my skin and I gave out a soft painful groan. She took it out and I sighed.

"Where's YoonBum?" I asked

She looked at me then put her hand on my thigh.

"He's in room 309" She replied.

I nodded a bit then looked at my legs.

She sighed and got up then left. I wondered if the police found out that I'm a serial killer. I kept thinking about Bum, I didn't want him to expose me or anything like that. I laid my head back and thought for a bit. I heard the door open and it was a detective, I shot up and looked at him. I felt really nervous and watched him walk over to the hospital bed.

"Your name is 'Oh Sangwoo' right?" He asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"I'm going to ask you some questions, okay." He said

"Okay" I said nervously.

He looked at me with a blank stare
"What is Yoonbum to you?" He asked

I thought and thought.

"he's my boyfriend." I replied

He slightly nodded

"Why was he beat up when we found him, Mr. Oh" he said in a strict tone.

My eyes widened then I replied "he got into a fight with someone."

"Because?" He asked

I thought for a second, "with his friend. They had a argument then his friend beat him.." I said sadly.

"Why was he in that outfit?" He asked.

"He liked to wear that outfit around the house, I don't know why he liked it so much." I replied.

The detective got up

"What happened to that police officer that broke in my house?" I asked.

"He got arrested for breaking and entering" he sighed.

The detective walked to the door. He looked at me then walked out while closing the door.

I sighed in relief, I can't believe the police officer believed me.

YoonBum's pov:

There was two detectives asking me questions about Sangwoo. I wondered if Sangwoo was ok. I didn't really say anything when the detectives were asking me questions. They finally got up and left the room, I sighed and laid my head back.

A/N
(Sorry for not making this longer,, but heres my 2nd book I'm making so ENJOY!!)
Words: 659