3.

YoonBum's pov:

Its been 2 day in the hospital. Me and Sangwoo were finally released, Sangwoo had bandages over his burn marks from the last time I saw him. We had new clothes and everything, I got out of my room and went to the elevator. I went it and stood in there looking down.

The elevator door started to slowly close as I sighed.

"Wait!!" I heard someone yell, the voice I very loved.

I saw a hand that wasn't burned between the elevator doors and it opened. It was Sangwoo, he smiled a bit then he came in the elevator. He pushed the 1st floor button and we stood there awkwardly.

Sangwoo's pov:

Bum seems quiet, I looked down at him to see that he was looking at the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Kinda-.." Bum replied.

I was thinking is he scared of me?

I put my hand on his shoulder and sighed.

"Please.. I don't want you to feel nervous around me" I sighed.

Then I felt Bum cling onto me, I smiled a bit then hugged him back.

We stopped right when the door open. We walked out together and he held my hand. We checked out from the front desk ladies and left.

Were walking down the street and were about to get money out of my bank account so we can get some stuff for us to move.

"Are you sure you want to move out of this town?" Bum asked

"Yes. I have so many bad memories about this place. Plus I don't wanna see Seungbae again" I rolled my eyes.

-hours past thanks to Chili's😌-

YoonBum's pov:

Me and Sangwoo were at the mall to pick out clothes and supplies for our adventure. Well we're just moving but who cares i can call it whatever I want. I was so deep in my thoughts.

"You seem excited Bum" Sangwoo laughed.

"Mhm!" I replied.

We finally finished shopping and we got a apartment to for the night. When we got to our apartment I set the bags of stuff on the bed and so did Sangwoo.

We even got suitcases because were technically traveling. Me and Sangwoo were dragging a suitcase for the each if us. We opened our bags and suitcases and started packing.

-a hour later-

Sangwoo's pov:

Me and Bum are laying down on the bed. I can't believe I'm moving put of the town that I grew up in.

I looked over at Bum and he was already asleep. He looked really excited to move somewhere else. I sighed then I ended up spooning him. I rested my head on his shoulder and slowly started to fall asleep.

A/N
(Sorry for another short chapter but enjoy)