9

(Hey guys! Sorry for not making a chapter in a bit I was a bit busy with online school an all that stuff. Thank you guys for over 300 reads!!)

YoonBum's pov:

Me and Sangwoo got out of our room and started walking out of the building. Sangwoo held my hand and I flustered to a light pink.

"Where do you want to go exactly?" Sangwoo asked.

"Hm, maybe we can go in places and browse sense we've never been here before." I replied.

He shrugged his shoulders "Okay." He said looking around.

I smiled and Sangwoo started speed walking to this vintage store. I was looking in through the window and i saw turtle necks, high-waisted pants, lingerie.. Wait, lingerie?! Sangwoo pulled me inside as me and him started browsing. The last thing i wanted was Sangwoo to take me towards the lingerie aisle, Sangwoo pulled on my arm and took me to the aisle next to the lingerie aisle. I gulped and stood there, he grabbed a turtle neck and put it against my body to see if its the right size.

"This will do," Sangwoo mumbled as he put the turtle neck on his arm.

Sangwoo grabbed some regular shirts for us then placed it on his arm. He grabbed my hand as I gripped onto his and he took me to the next aisle. I sighed then he looked at the lingerie and smirked. He looked at me with a devilish smirk on his face, i awkwardly smiled as I felt my cheeks warm up.

Sangwoo's pov:

I was looking at the lingerie wondering which one will look best on Bum. Hmm I wondered to myself until I saw the one. I grabbed it, it was a black one piece with straps connected to the fishnet stockings. I smirked and rested it on my arm.

I looked at Bum, he looked so nervous. I grabbed his chin making him look up at me.

"Bum, why are you nervous?" I asked.

"I- um- why do we need that" he replied slightly pointing at the lingerie.

I let go of his chin and chuckled.

"You know damn well." I said in a husky voice as I started walking out of the aisle.

I grabbed onto Bum's hand and we paid for the clothes and left. Bum was holding a bag and i was holding two.

"We should get another car." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Bum asked.

"Oh nothing, i was just thinking we should get a car so we don't have to walk and carry everything." I replied.

A/N
(hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was short i didn't have any ideas for this chapter. Have a good rest of your day/night)