9

"Luke?"

"Win ..."

Win was stunned when he heard that voice again. Win smiled at him and he weakly raised his skinny hand.

"B-bright ..."

Bright reached out his hand and hugged Win.

"Bright ... It's you." Win said in his weak voice.

"Mhm ... It's me Win." Bright sat down next to Win and noticed that Win was already wearing a benny hat.

"Bright, do you want to see?"

"It's okay if you don't want to Win."

Slowly Win took off his bennie hat and the bald Win appeared in front of Bright. Bright's heart ached again when he saw that.

"Your beauty still doesn't fade Win."

"So because of my beauty, you even got to leave me." Win joked but for Bright he was hit hard.

For a few hours the two of them stayed in bed and talked about some fun things when they were still married. Although it was painful for Bright, he was still willingly to accept it for Win.

"B-bright ... Take me to the rooftop, I want to see the stars."

A blanket wrapped Win around his shoulder before he slowly and carefully lifted by Bright and carry him in bridal style then they left the room and went to the rooftop.

It was dark all around and they sat on the bench in the other side. Bright placed Win in the middle of his thighs and made Win sit there so that Bright could hug him tight.

"Bright ..."

"Hmm?"

"Can you describe to me what you see?" Win's brain tumor also affected his vision. Bright kindly detailed it to him and Win was very happy when he heard all that.

"Bright ... I'm happy, I thought you weren't coming ... I thought I was going to die without even being with you one last time ... I'm probably the happiest person today ..."

"Honestly Bright, I don't want to die yet, I still want to live a long time, I don't want to see you cry because of my loss because your tears are too precious for me... I'm nobody's bestest man. But I'm still lucky because someone is still here for me... I ... But I'm happy to meet you, I'm happy we've been in love for three years ... Sorry if I can't fulfill the love you want yet you found it already at Gorya... And do you know that I am happy because we have been married for such a long time and now, here ... I will be taken back by heaven because maybe God has witnessed that I am alone ... He felt my sadness and grief to be separated. All of you to me. I hope this time Bright, I'm the only one ... I'm the only one here ... Even for the last time, Bright ... "

Bright couldn't help but be throbbed inside by what Win said and he hugged it tightly but carefully because he knew Win was fragile at this situation and needed to be taken care of.

"Win, I'm sorry I was stupid because I was blind to the fact that you are still my love, I do not know ... I was just carried away by the temptations with Gorya... Even though Gorya and I are happy together now, you are still the one my heart beats for ... I am the worst person in your life Win –... "

"Sshhh ... You are not bad Bright, you just did the right thing ... God gave Gorya to you because I will be gone now ... All of that is right, Bright ..."

Bright reached for Win's hand and he felt Win squeezing his hand weakly.

"B-bright... to make it up for you, I will give you all the stars from the universe when I become your angel. Okay?" Win giggles and Bright's nod until when Win begins to have difficulty in breathing.

"Win! I'll take you inside!" Bright was about to lift him again when Win stopped him and shook his head.

"No, stay ... For the last time ..."

"But Win ?!"

Win leaned his head on Bright's shoulder while smiling softly even though he was having difficulty in breathing.

"Bright, always remember us this way ..." Bright could do nothing but hug Win as his tears kept flowing.

"Bright ..." Win tried to reach Bright's cheek with the rest of his strength and tried to catch his last breath.

"Were you happy?" Win asked in a whispered hoarse voice.

"Yes, I was very happy ..." Bright replied with a smile and he slowly felt Win's hand release on his cheek.

"I ... love ... you ..."

"I love you too, Win."

The End

•••
Thanks for reading 🌸