8

5 months later

Bright successfully developed his company and lived happily with Gorya. But there still seems to be something missing in his life ...

"Mike, I'm going home early today please cancel the remaining meetings today. I have to go already." After Bright said that, he immediately took his belongings before leaving his building.

He thought of going through their old house then and he decided to visit Win too in case he also formed a family or was happy with his new partner.

But the crying man appeared in front of him when he get to the main door of the house.

"Who are you? Why are you in this house?" Bright asked.

The man quickly wiped away his tears before facing Bright again.

"My name is Key." And he reached out his hand to Bright and the two of them shook hands.

"Bright."

"Why are you here?" Key asked him.

"Does anyone live in here named Win Metawin? " Key nodded and Bright's face immediately lit up.

"Is he here?"

——

"Win!"

Everyone inside was startled at hospital private room. Bright approached where Win was. Bright's tears almost flowed from his eyes. And Luke tapped Bright's shoulder ...

"Bright, let's talk outside first." Bright nodded and followed Luke out of the room.

Bright noticed the swelling in Luke's eyes and the sadness on Luke's face.

"Luke, about Win? Why aren't his apparatus attached to him anymore? His oxygen? Why did you leave him alone?" Bright growled at Luke angrily as Luke started crying again.

"Lu –..."

"Because that's what he wants! He doesn't want to! He doesn't want to live anymore! What good of  his life if there's nothing left for him ?! Even me, I don't know what to do ... I want to accompany him, I want to hug him ... I want him to forget all the pain ... Because of you, I wish Win's pain was treated right away! I hope he is still healthy and I can still see his smiles! Why are you so selfish !? You should be the only one to die! Not Wi –... "

"Luke!" Luke was stunned when he heard Key's voice.

"Sorry ..." Luke knelt on the floor and Key helped him stand up and help him sit up.

"Bright, go see Win inside." Key replied to Bright and he obeyed.

When Bright entered, the sitting Win appeared in front of him while his eyes were still closed.