7

This is Bright's last day with Win.

Bright called Luke even though he was nervous but he chose to call it.

: [Oh? What do you need?]

: "Luke, can you help me now?"

:[What for?]

: "I want to surprise him."

: [For what?]

: "It's my last day today."

:[You know what? You make it even harder to Win.]

: "I want to make this special for him."

: [...]

: "Please ..."

: [Fuck fine. Not because you plead, I'm doing this for my bestfriend not for you so fix yourself. OTW.]

Win, on the other hand, he was having fun playing with his dog, Charlotte and everyone is busy making a surprise party for Win.

"Win?" Luke approached him and helped him stand up because Win had a weak knee.

"Luke, why?"

"Come." And he brought him inside. All the lights around were off so Win was scared when Luke let him go.

"LUKE ?!" Win squealed.

And suddenly the singing Bright Vachirawit appeared in front of Win with those cute disco's lights. Win was very happy with what he saw and accompanied Bright in singing. Bright came down from the mini-stage where he came from and extended his hand to Win.

"May I dance you, Little Buffalo?" Bright asked Win with a smile and Win gladly accepted it while playing the song when they got married.

Bright placed his left hand on Win's waist and he held Win's hand in his other hand and seating their bodies side by side as they slowly accompanied the music.

Bright gently pulled Win to his body as if they were hugging. Bright put his chin on Win's head and his heart ached when he heard Win's little sobs on his chest. Bright closed his eyes as he bit his lip restraining himself from crying.

'I don't want to let him go. I don't want him to be separated from me. I don't want to lose him to me. Is it too late?'

———

"Bright ..." Win handed him the folder while his eyes were swollen but he chose to smile in front of Bright.

"T-thank you." And Win just nodded.

Even before Bright left the house, Win was holding the hem of his coat.

"Bright ... I love you."

Bright let out a sad smile. "Always be careful Win." Then Bright came out of the house and closed the door.

Slowly Bright sat down in front of the main door and there he can't hold his loud cries and sobs that he had long wanted to release.