2

Win's POV

"I, Bright Vachirawit taking Win Metawin as my dear husband for sickness and health, richer and poorer until death do us apart."

"Win... Let me explain–..."

"I see ... " I replied to them then I smiled as if nothing happened. " Where am I going to sign? "I asked Bright while still holding the folder and snatching the pen from my pocket.

I noticed for a few minutes that Bright could not speak and I called him again.

"Bright? Where can I sign?"

"Ah ... A-at the lower side –..." I was about to sign but I had a thought before finishing everything.

"But for one condition ..."

"What?"

"Stay with me for 5 days."

And suddenly the whole house fell silent at what I said as the two of them remained standing in front of me as if shocked and could not believe what I said.

"But? I can't, Win. We're all done. Isn't it?" Bright asked me and he was about to approach me but I immediately backed away.

"We've been together for three years and then I only asked for five days you can't do it? Pretend. Just pretend that you still love me. That's all I ask Bright before you leave me." Then I smiled at him and Bright just bowed to what I said.

"What is your name?" I asked the woman behind Bright and she was surprised when I asked her.

"G-gorya ... Gorya Tontawan." She answered and I shook her hand.

"Win Metawin."

Bright immediately hid her again behind him and faced me again.

"Win, whatever you are planning please do not touch Gorya."

"Why? Did I do something wrong? I just introduced myself." I answered Bright and then he smirked at me as if he was not talking to his husband, his ex-husband rather.

"Win please, fix it. I want to finish everything."

I looked again at the folder I was holding before taking a deep breath.

"After five days."

"Fine."

Gorya's face showed jealousy and anger but it remained silent and pulled Bright out of the house.

"How did you break all of Bright and I's dreams?"