Chapter Three

Hea's POV:

Over the next three years, Boyfriend and I had quite a few adventures. In that time we traveled back and forth to Korea several times, during which time, thanks to Kangin, we all got to meet BigBang in 2012. However, just a few months later, I had to rush Jeongmin to the hospital at the end of their schedule, just days after Hyunseong's birthday. It turned out he had appendicitis. He couldn't promote for nearly 3 weeks, so I had to help find an emergency bodyguard for him.

We had all grown so close over the years. At the beginning of 2014 I was even with them when they were the first K-pop group to perform in Puerto Rico, before they went on to perform in Chicago and Dallas. I loved the boys and what I did.

From America, the guys and I went back to Japan before finally returning to Korea. It had been a while since they had released a comeback in Korea and they were excited to finally go home and do just that. The fact that it was days before Hyunseong's birthday just made it even better for everyone. They were returning home after going across the world and back with all but Min Woo now adults.

I had noticed some changes in the last year or so, but we were so busy I never questioned it. It was Hyunseong who had been acting a little different. He was shy at times, so the fact that there were things he didn't want to talk to me about wasn't abnormal. When Donghyun came to me the first night before I went home for the night, that's when I started to worry.

 When Donghyun came to me the first night before I went home for the night, that's when I started to worry

"What's going on?" I asked him while the others took their luggage into their dorm.

"Can we talk for a few minutes alone?" he asked, getting back into the car.

"Is something wrong, Donghyun?"

"I'm worried about Hyunseong," he said.

"Why?"

"He has feelings for you, Hea," he replied, which stunned me. "It's why he's been acting differently around you for so long. And I'm worried he's gonna get hurt. I know that you haven't dated in years, and I'm assuming it goes back to what happened with you and Key."

"How do you know about that?" I asked him.

"Onew told me when we were talking once," Donghyun admitted. "It was clear SHINee still had resentment over Taemin losing you, but not towards us. I'm guessing you quit to protect him?"

I nodded.

"Someone went to the head of the company and told him about us, trying to get me in trouble," I replied. "Only, Key was the one who had something to lose, not me. So, while not admitting anything, I made a deal. I would quit and not be seen alone with Key if they pretended the accusation hadn't been made."

"That's why they're angry," he replied, finally understanding why I left SM and never spoke about it. "Someone inside SM pushed your hand and nearly sabotaged them in the process."