Chapter One

Heechul's POV:

As I was walking into SM, I saw Teuk talking to a young woman in the lobby. Instead of saying hi, I was content to let him be. At least until he called me over.

"Heechul, I want you to meet one of the new bodyguards," Leeteuk started

"Heechul, I want you to meet one of the new bodyguards," Leeteuk started. "She's going to be guarding Taemin. Her name is..."

I got over to them and my blood ran colder than normal. I couldn't believe she was there. Nobody had bothered to tell me she had returned from Hong Kong.

"Kim Hea," I said coldly, cutting Teuk off. "What is this brat supposed to do?"

Leeteuk looked at me and I knew he was shocked at my behavior.

"I was hired because I am a qualified bodyguard who doesn't look like one, Kim Heechul," she replied. "It makes it easier for me to do my job because nobody would expect me to be the one they have to get past."

I walked away. I was furious with her sudden presence. On my way to the practice room, I called my sister and found out she had graduated two years ago, stayed to do some other kind of training, and just come back.

Hea's POV:

I could tell Leeteuk was appalled by Heechul's reaction to me.

"Jeosonghamnida," he told me, apologizing for him. "I don't know what came over him."

"It's fine, Leeteuk. Don't apologize for Heechul. He's just like that," I told him.

"The two of you know each other?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes and no. It's complicated. Let's just say that was a rather pleasant exchange between Kim Heechul and I by comparison to what usually happens when we're in close proximity. Probably because he hasn't seen me in years," I explained. "I'm sorry though. He's probably going to be in an especially pleasant mood today after seeing me."

I bowed to Leeteuk in apology. He looked a little upset at the situation still, but he let it go. At that point, some of the other guys from Super Junior filtered in and I got to meet them before I had to go meet up with Lee Taemin. When I got to SHINee's dorm, Key answered the door.

 When I got to SHINee's dorm, Key answered the door