Chapter 16

After the  session with  Deonte I fell asleep and woke up to Dallas shaking me I noticed i still didn't  have  any panties on so I covered myself.

"So you let him eat that cake ?" He asked smirking.

"No I didn't he just uuuuuuhh spanked me a whole lot and I promise you that was the last time , nigga had me moaning." He just burst out laughing.

" What is you laughing at he sexually  assaulted  me and i enjoyed it ." He carried on laughing  . I got off the bed not caring if he saw me and went into the bathroom to wipe myself down when I was done I got some boy shorts and got into bed with my boo .

We fell asleep and i woke up with Dallas sleeping on me and to the smell of food and voices downstairs.

I got out of bed waking him up in the process went to the bathroom  to wash my face and brush my teeth and I went downstairs.

When I got downstairs my gaze fell on a man whom I assume is the one  who that had been taking up all my mothers time they were laughing like they've known eachother  for a long ass time.

"Well isn't this fun" I said causing them to stop laughing  instantly.

"Uuuuh Lethu i thought you were at school " Mah said seeming  ashamed.

" Nop i got suspended "

" Well this is Shaun his uuuuh my friend " The word friend  seemed to shock the gentleman.

"Shaun this is my daughter Hope"

"DAUGHTER?!!"