Chapter 5

WE HAVE LANDED THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

We have landed in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta international Airport after a full 21 hour ride that only had 1 stop and consisted of me sleeping for 16 hours.

We requested for a uber to the Sheraton Atlanta Airport were we will be living in for the week. When we got to the hotel we went straight to sleep.

(2 days later)

After a great 2 days of sleeping we finally were ready to take on a new city. While we were still in the hotel Mah had met up with this lady Tasha Miller who has 5 sons and is divorced and to my suprise Tasha is a Real estate agent and today we are going house hunting YAY🙄🙄

Mah is buying me a house why because she says what will i do when the family wants to visit , but inding want those haters in my house but i didn't say it to her face.

We went to the full house which was fully furnished and i could say this is my dream house honestly its a 4 bedroom house 4 and a half bathrooms a kitchen and and dining room with a out side pool .

Me: Mah this is the house for me can we take it.

Mah: Are you sure we can go to the others to.

Ms Miller: I would also recommend you but this one because it is bigger and better than the others but also more affordable .

Me: Please mah pleeeeease .

Mah: Okay Tasha we'll take this house I'll pay in full now it will be in my name for now .

Ms Miller : Sure Nonny we have to meet up or even you come to dinner one of the days and here is the paper work you have to sign for me.

After signing mah gave Tasha the papers which made me or should I say mah the owner of this magnificent house.

After getting the keys we went back to the hotel and decided on shopping tomorrow today we will just freshen up take drive to the closest cinema to watch a movie.

OMG the boys i saw had me drooling its sad that no cute boys look at me that way.

The house we bought