Chapter 14

So as everybody  knows im suspended for 4 days its already been 2 days and i cant wait for the friday dinner with the Miller family and Chloe and Zion they literally invited themselves  claiming they want want a taste of Africa. I go back to school on Monday and its my birthday on Monday so i dont think imma be present. A Real Bitch turns 18. Ever since the fight I've been gaining  followers on Instagram  even people I've never met around school I've been  getting  DM's from different  types of niggas hood and all  i was on 100 followers now im up to a 150k people  have been praising  me saying I beat up Atlanta's biggest  hoe  honestly  I dont  think she's  that bad  people over exaggerate things.

I was in my room chilling  then a thought came through my mind why don't i start posting bomb ass pictures , I already  have a camera  so it won't be hard in fact lemme start now i thought getting off the bed walking the closet. Thinking  of how incan become a influence and i can post the braids i do on mah  i know what y'all thinking i never told y'all i could do braids well I do mahs hair then Ms Miller found out I do hair and i started doing her's even  Zion got his hair done by me . In fact I have a friend  of mine I recently  met on ig  coming in 2 hours to get her hair done  all these ideas were going through  my brain that I could actually  start my hustle before going to University.

I finally  found something to wear i sat down in my panties and bra and did my make up before I could even complete  it Dallas walked in wearing his  micky mouse pyjamas with crocs  holding a duffle bag and snacks he  threw the bag in my closet and jumped  in bed looking at me  do my make up . I didnt bother hiding my body coz he's seen errything and I've seen him well  Dallas is gay but only i know he hasn't  told anyone . Welp I guess the Lord works wonders I got my self a freelance photographer. I thought shrugging .

My make up was done and i got dressed. Dallas sat up on the bed looking at me confused.

"Were in the hell do you think you going dressed like that" he  asked with attitude  lacing his tone

"Well hello to you to dear brother i slept well to thanks for asking can you be a dear and take my pictures I would like to post on Instagram. Outside is were i am going dressed  like this" he scoffed and walked out with camera i had laying around .
I walked out after putting my final touches to the look.

10 minutes  of taking pictures with Dallas hyping me i was finaly confident   I started posing  any how .

❤ Liked by Dallas_thee_Mill and 126 590 others

Thighs as big as my dreams ......

Just as I was looking  through my comments we were still outside a blacked out GTR pulled up in to my drive way.with 3 people we couldn't  see properly the doors opened and out came Deonte and 2 fine young men Lord have mercy i want me so some Deonte but know i dont even know what i want the greeted me and Dallas but as soon as Dee  looked at my outfit his eyes turned black.

The two guys introduced themselves as   Rodarius  and Lucas.  Lucas was freaking me out because of the way way he was looking  at me  I walked in and and went up to my room while they brought the bags of food the had . Mah has been leaving the house in the mornings and coming  back late at night i think she got herself a man since her ex husband wasn't  shit blamed her and called her names because apparently  she couldn't  have kids he married  a second wife but years went bye she also couldn't have kids then he went on to the third wife which is when mom  left his ass she had been studying for her medicine degree secretly on her 6th year she left and started  working and doing her hours at the hospital at the we time so i wouldn't be sad if she found someone. Just then i felt a presence  in my room and a low growl was heard.

" What the fuck are you wearing" I stood still.

It was none other than

DEONTE!!!!