Chapter-57 Reminiscing the past!!!

Chapter full of your favourite characters!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The hospital corridor was immersed in silence, it was empty apart from Rey, Sharon and Swayam standing there in front of the ICU whiel the doctors were moving around. Since the hospital couldn't be crowded, the gang had to leave for their homes but the trio stayed. While Vicky had gone to pick up Rey's parents from the airport who took immeditaley came back to Mumbai on their private jet hearing about Taani while Rishi and Ragini would come the next day.

Today Taani's X-Ray reports were going to come which will reveal her condition further more. Everyone was hoping for good results but as if something has ever happened the way we wants it to be.

Swayam and Sharon were sitting on the bench in the corridor, Sharon's head was on his shoulder while Swayam was sitting blankly, praying for his sister's life with every breath he was taking. Sharon held his hand consoling him and trying to give him strength. He knew Rey and Swayam were the most affected with taani's condition, why won't they be. Taani was their life. They could literally gave their lives for her, and she was sure they were praying to God that he can do anything with both of them in return of Taani's life. But that moment even is Sharon could get a choice of exchanging Taani's life with hers, she would do it in a blink of an eye.

Things always haven't bee that great between her and Taani but she still remembers how Taani and she shared a great bond in college times, supporting and guiding each other in need. Taani's small slip of tongues when she would call her bhabhi and the way Sharon used to glare at her. She suddenly realised the problems between Taani and her started during NDC, and now when she thinks about it. Taani wasn't actually at fault. She bloody had the responsibility of the whole college basically along with thousand of fingers pointing out at her calibre, whatever she did was to prove herself. She knew somewhere she became rude, but can Sharon complain, because she knew how people can lose their temper when they had a lots of responsibities on their head and the other's seem to ignore that person's efforts. Is she would have been at Taani's place, she would have been much ruder and straight forward, she knew she would literally lose her mind and would have ended up admonishing the whole gang when they were taking NDC as a piece of cake. Now when she thinks about the past she knew that somewhere down the line, she misunderstood Taani. She was doing exactly what any other person would have done, but as friends it was there responsibility to make her feel that she deserved the position truly and could do it instead of making her feel like a non dancer.

Going back in the past, now she feels guilty, because at the point where Rey made that fake break up plan, Taani was already trying to prove herself as a GS, she was already taking care of her career and her responsibilities and that break up did not made her feel better rather added to her miseries. Still she managed to rise from it like a phoenix rise from the ashes.

Sharon didn't lie when she claimed that taani was strongest of them all, after all fighting with the whole world alone, when you know your brother, your friends and your love is against you too would surely kill someone. Sharon, how much ever, she portrayed in front of the world that she is strong but she knew inside that she can't bear Swayam going against her even for a minute. She remembered the time when Swayam was against her after she acted as Kriya's friend just for his love, that time was the most difficult time for her. And then she understood how Taani must have felt when Rey went against her, when he broke up with her. Those days were the most painful days of her life, thinking about Taani would tell her how she must have dealed with all of it when she didn't have anyone besides her. Whatever may happen, Rey alwys had Swaron, Swayam always had Rey, Sharon had Rey and Simmi. Just like that, all of them had best friends no matter what was happening in all their lives, but Taani whom she had? No one. And somewhere now, they were slowly realising her importance, her strength, living apart from you family, friend and love for six years, like a orphan even though she had her family, Sharon had no doubt she would have died for sure if she was at Taani's place. She was really the most enduring and caring, that she even had the strength, the power to forgive all of them and give them a chance, forgetting whatever occurred in the past. She really had a big heart. And now, she didn't wanted to lose a friend like taani, a best friend like Taani!