Chapter-92 Most serene sound!

Hope you enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

"Mr and Mrs. Singhania, you are next."

Taarey looked at the nurse who called them inside the gynecologist's office, nodding at her they went inside with Rey helping Taani. The doctor smiled at the couple seeing them coming inside,

 The doctor smiled at the couple seeing them coming inside,

"Come, Taani, you look so beautiful!"

Taani smiled thanking her and Rey too smiled ta the doctor before helping Taani sit comfortably on the chair. The doctor was pleased all the while seeing the couple together, over the years she has seen all types of couples, ones where the husbands doesn't even bother to come along for check ups, ones where the husbands are more excited than the wives for their child and taarey were exactly like the third ones, where the husband cares for wife like a child.

Dr. Shilpa asked them smiling,

"So, how's our little singhania inside there?"

Taani smiled shaking her head,

"Kicking me like anything all the time, and when Rey is near tab to pucho mat."

Rey chuckled when she made a face looking at him, Shilpa nodded smiling and said,

"Happens! Let's go, I'll prepare for your ultrasound. We'll even get to hear the baby's heartbeat today."

Rey's eyes widened in excitement and he asked excited,

"Really? So, can we.. like record it? I mean can we have the sound with us?"

Shilpa nodded and said,

"Of course, you'll get a recording of the heartbeat sound. Just lemme see the preps."

Shilpa got up and went behind the curtains inside her cabin while Taarey sat there, Rey could feel his own heartbeat raising at the thought of hearing his baby's heart beating. Even Taani was no less. He held onto her hand tightly, both completely mum at the moment.