Chapter-1 His life, her life

Hey everyone, I am finally here with first two chapters of this story. Hope you all will like it.

Enjoy reading everyone!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Pov

Mumbai, India (10:00 pm @ night)

A handsome guy in his mid-twenties was sitting in his study room in his house working on a project. He was so engrossed in his work that he even lost the track of time. It was his life since last six years, being occupied in work and dance that he even neglected his health at times. He usually worked till mid night and again start working early in the morning. It was as if sleep never came to him or you say he has not caught a wink of peaceful slumber since last six years. Nights were always busy for him and in broad daylights he would be caught up in his business and his dance academy. It seemed that he tried to keep himself busy to run away from his thoughts or memories to be more specific. Whenever he would try to be free and relax for sometime, a face would always come in front of his eyes haunting him, not providing him peace. Ironically, this was the face he was searching for since six years so that he could finally find solace in her. Weird isn't it the person who makes his emotions go haywire is the source of his peace and salvation. So contradicting, isn't it?

The person was non other than the heir of Singhania's, Reyansh Singhania, a hot handsome billionaire who is rude, ruthless and arrogant in business world, an amazing dancer and heartthrob of million of girls in the world but a sweet, caring and helpful guy for his family and friends.

Like usual, he was busy in his office work after a long day at academy. He did not go to his office today as a big show is being held by their team after a month, a musical of a sort and still there was a lot of work pending due to which he could not finish his office work today. Although no meetings were scheduled for him today but he needed to look in some matters regarding the new project. So he was commencing for the work he missed today.

He tiredly closed the file and leaned back in his office chair rubbing his eyes. He was having a drastic headache, his eyes were paining and red due to exhaustion. He was on the verge of sleeping so he shook his head and ordered a cup of coffee to shoo away his sleepiness. He again took another file when a servant knocked on the door arriving with his coffee. He consumed coffee like a fuel, to go on without getting tired, to wake and work when the whole country sleeps peacefully at night. A strong cup of caffeine without any sweetness has become his addiction as this was the way which keeps him away from his thoughts. How many times Swayam and Sharon has told him to not consume it like his life depends on it as too much of caffeine is not good for anyone but he hardly listens.

Another reason for him to consume it was the memory associated with it. The precious moments he spent with 'her' in her kitchen when she was making coffee for him after they returned from the dance fest in Goa. How weird is that a simple thing like coffee could hold so much of emotions and memories with it. But now his cup was abandoned of any sweetness or sugar, just like his life has become. Bitter and plain. Yet again he was thinking about those memories when they were so close to each other while she nervously made coffee for him. That day was so special for both of them. The moment was carved in his memory just like a sculpture of their frames plastered together. Her blushing face, quivering lips, shivering frame in his arms with her heartbeats raised. His lips automatically turned into a curve , a big smile on his face remembering her face when she looked so happy, she was glowing in that moment. Glowing like an angel, his 'angel of love' just like he always called her.

And in that moment the reality hit him hard. How he hurt her time and again. How he never made her his priority. How he always misunderstood her. How he faked that break up so that she could think beyond him and their life together. How it happened what he always wanted. Now she was really beyond their life together, apart from him, doing only god knows what. They were not together anymore. Its been six years she left him and he was searching for her since then. He thought she would return to her birthplace, back to Jodhpur but astonishingly she never went back there rather went far away from all of them.